Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2746567 on Jun 12, 2014

I had enjoyed Two Leaves and a Bud tea before, and considered them top quality. I liked that they were organic and had fair practices. This tea, however, arrived in packaging that said just "two leaves tea company, new look, same great tea". However, the ingredients on this tea does not even contain bergamot oil. Instead it is "Organic Black Tea, Organic Cornflowers, Natural Flavor". I never would have bought it if I'd known. I avoid "natural flavor" whenever possible. There is very little taste to this tea. I add some dried lavender to make it more interesting. Some of you may not like that the bags come in plastic wrappers. Not sure if mine was a fluke or if this is the tea you will receive, in which case iherb should update the info. I purchased this about 6 months ago.

Disappointing

Posted by 5762468234002156386 on Mar 08, 2016

The tea itself is a smooth, delicate tea but if you are looking for the "Earl Grey" flavor and scent, this tea is notably lacking. I would not buy it again. I suggest the company add more bergamot and less fancy tea bags. Otherwise, the black tea part is nice.