July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

U Natural Hydration, Vitamin + Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs, Tangerine Ginger, 16 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Nuun 4 ever!

Posted by Reviewer1708419 on Feb 21, 2012

You can say I'm not a huge fan of drinking plain water and lately I've been bad about keeping myself hydrated. For the last few summers at some point I've become heat exhausted, I've even gone as far as cutting down immensely on my alcohol intake as it can induce an instant headache. Nuun saves the day! I was never a big fan of gatorade either, and Vitamin Water has many more calories. This is not only more affordable I can carry around the bottle in my purse and grab a water bottle when I'm feeling parched. Tangerine Ginger is probably my favorite flavor. I find the U Naturals to taste more subtle but you can taste the ginger if you look for it. Went through the first bottle so quick I already need to reorder!