UAS Labs, DDS Probiotics, DDS Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU, 100 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Great product Great service

Posted by Reviewer2072354 From Tennessee on Mar 08, 2010

This is a great product but I especially love the fast service.I can't say enough good things about it.

Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Aug 12, 2013

Fantastic strain , from my personal experience superior to Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM . Great help in immunity,small intestine bacterial balance and mental health.

Wonderful probiotic with DDS

Posted by Reviewer2631717 From Canada on Mar 01, 2014

This worked where others did not. Stopped diaharea where others did nothing. Too bad that it is now discontinued.

angry

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Feb 08, 2014

feel stop my poo after take it.

Vegan Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1330267 From Michigan on Jul 17, 2010

Hi! I bought this product for my dad who came out of the hospital. He was given so many anti biotics so I figure I'll buy good acidophilus to help counter act the damage the antibiotics did. Unfortunately, he is not taking it. His doctor told him to take it and he won't. SO, when I see him, he'll give it to me and my husband and I will take it. So far, I am happy with all the products I've received from I Herb!