Nice quality

Posted by 4873243518512621577 on Dec 16, 2012

I dont know how to verify that probiotics are still active. Can anybody discuss the efiiciency of this product.

No more stomach discomfort !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I've had acid reflux over two periods in my life: early twenties and late thirties. First time went away on its own after 3 miserable years. Came back more than a decade later, a year and a half ago. Went from tolerating quite spicy Indian, Mexican, Thai with no problems to being unable to eat a tomato or a slice of pizza or some chocolate without 4-5 hours of really bad acid. Turned to Zantac, 150mg extra strength because anything less was ineffective. Ended up taking Zantac 4 out of 7 days a week on average for almost a year, even though I was avoiding any triggers. I was miserable and I was unable to fix the problem, only cover the symptoms. That's the background story. Fast-forward. Friend recommended probiotics. I tried UAS Labs, Probioplus DDS. Take it together with a bunch of other supplements, just added 1 i-Flora a day. Two days into the treatment the acid went away, permanently. It's now been more than a month, and my digestive health has never been this good. The acid is a long forgotten memory. I can eat spicy food again. I've had Thai, Mexican, Indian, pizza. I even had some fried food (rare treat, used to cause a lot of acid). Nothing, not a single mild annoyance. The occasional gas and cramps: gone. Habits are now as regular as clockwork. Sorry to be graphic, but this is digestive health so might as well: stool is consistent, regular, healthy and near odorless. My whole digestive system has NEVER been this healthy. Pros: - Started working in 48 hrs - Chronic and very bad acid reflux GONE COMPLETELY - Occasional gas and cramps, gone - Stomach, bowel working better than ever - Can eat spicy food again, without any problems - Can eat heavy or rich food, no problems Cons: NONE It really did make a huge difference in my life. Any doctor should be ashamed for not suggesting probiotics to solve the cause instead of pharmaceuticals to cover-up symptoms. I'm so glad my friend recommended probiotics and this brand did the trick.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1423788 on Nov 27, 2011

I decided to buy this product after reading a well known doctor´s article. I am very happy with this probiotic product!

just started on this

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

Probioplus DDS

Posted by Reviewer3026415 on May 17, 2011

this is the exact product I ordered, ordering was easy and it came the next day. I will place another order from this company again

It came in the mail nicely. Thank you.

Posted by Reviewer1839033 on Feb 20, 2011

It came in the mail nicely. Thank you.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Jun 03, 2010

I think this is a good all around probiotic that's made me feel better. It only has to be kept in the refridgerator if you have it more than 6 months but I do it anyway.

great

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on May 25, 2010

have been taking this for a year. seems to work

Overall good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3066498 on Jan 21, 2010

This probiotic has FOS which i don't recommend for candida sufferers.

Read label carefully

Posted by Reviewer1031380 on Nov 27, 2009

I thought each capsule contained 10 billion good bacteria, but it is actually 5 billion. For 2 weeks I have given my 7-year-old autistic son 3 capsules per day (morning, afternoon, evening), but Probioplus has not helped his acid reflux, so I will try a more potent product. Probioplus DDS seems better as a "maintenance" probiotic.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »