Excellent pre-workout drink

Posted by danarm on Apr 30, 2012

It also helps me drive for many hours. The DMAA (Geranamine) suppresses my appetite.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1883236 on Apr 23, 2012

Tastes good. It mixes well too.

09/10!

Posted by 5-dollars-discount on Apr 05, 2012

One of the most concentrated products in market. 2 scoops make me feel like Superman! AHAHAHAHA Um dos mais concentrados. Sem o enchimento de linguiça que encontramos em outros por ai, 2 scoops e eu treino como se fosse o Superman, recomendo!

Ótimo

Posted by Reviewer2020797 on Apr 05, 2012

Eu compro para revenda e quem usa adora.

Fun

Posted by Reviewer2292807 on Mar 28, 2012

Interesting. Really got me pushing myself harder at the gym. Maybe a little too hard - I threw out my back during the second week using it doing deadlifts. Gives a bit of a prickly sensation on the skin -Not entirely unpleasant

this supplement is great.

Posted by Reviewer2382860 on Mar 27, 2012

this supplement is great

JACK 3D

Posted by Reviewer3334488 on Mar 22, 2012

it´s a good pre, but a lot of media on it, fashion...is not that strong they say

Good

Posted by Reviewer2048883 on Mar 08, 2012

Very good excelent

A+++

Posted by Reviewer1134331 on Mar 03, 2012

This product turns me into a monster during workouts, u feel a bit itchy at first but worth to try

Awesome focus and energy

Posted by Reviewer2170192 on Feb 28, 2012

I can clearly pin-point 2 types of workouts: those without Jack3D and those with it. This product improved my focus, concentration and strength allowing me to have always productive workouts. I can highly recommend this product to anyone that strugles to make the best out of each training session. You will go home knowing that every rep counted. Sometimes it takes me longer to sleep, specially since I train around 8:00 PM, so always try to consume this product one hour before training. Delivery to Europe took around 10 working days.