Solid Product- But you have to put the effort in to see results.

Posted by Reviewer2267945 on Feb 15, 2012

I've been using this product for sometime now, and the results are phenomenal. At first, I was a little hesitant buying a "fat burner" but after reading the reviews from other customers and on web forums I was confident in purchasing this product. This does exactly what it says, it boosts your metabolism and burns fat. Furthermore, it makes you sweat , but this will vary from person to person. I take these pills first thing in the morning before I eat anything. I generally wait 15-20 mins and then eat my breakfast. Ease yourself into these pills, you don't want to down 2-3 pills on your first dose. You want to take one for the first couple weeks, and then gradually move up to 2. Things to avoid - Don't take pre-workout drinks or supplements just after you've taken the pills. You will be wired like heck and shaking like cheap vibrating bed in a motel. Also, it will heat up your innards making you want to dispel a huge amount of you know what. Don't take these when you know you have a meeting, cause when you need to go , you need to go. It's good for cardiovascular exercise and weight lifting or simply a pick me up in the morning. Warning, try not to take with coffee or other caffeine products. To give you an idea I weighed 255 lbs in September 2011 and dropped to 220lbs in December. This isn't a miracle product that will do everything for you, it was coupled with exercise and healthy eating. If you eat fatty foods and drink sugar drinks while taking these pills then your just swallowing your own money. Later.

Great Choice

Posted by Reviewer1322720 on Jan 23, 2012

The most effective thermogenic I ever tried! 3 weeks since I started and my abs are getting ripped in a daily basis... of course combined with a VERY LOW CARB diet! It seems OxyElite is more effective for the abs only. No big difference in the rest of my body. I do recommend it!

defiently works

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Dec 02, 2011

it works makes u less hungry,but u still need the willpower to say no.but its easier.makes u sweat alot.i would recommend.makes doing cardio harder and u can get a sick feeling but u can lower your calories with this.i just miss sleeping in doesn't let u sleep too long.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3035795 on Nov 10, 2011

I started to use last Monday (7 days ago). I already lost 3kg. Great product. Without collateral effects for me.

Amazing!

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 19, 2012

Loved the product. Lost 4 kg using it and i didn't feel any side effect.

Worth trying

Posted by May5yue on Mar 20, 2012

Really energized when took this product. Much better than the caffeine pick me up feel. But need to drink lots of water as it somehow made u feel dehydrated. Weight lost was noticed.

Works but

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 08, 2011

This product is not healthy. It damages adrenals and burns out the dopamine receptors. Gives you euphoria as long as you increase dosage. Not my cup of tea.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974839 on May 28, 2011

This is some great stuff, makes me sweat a lot, especially when working out. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some kick to their diet but this doesn't work without other changes like clean eating and working out.

Veryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1345308 on Mar 04, 2012

Very very very good!!!!

BRUTAL!

Posted by Reviewer2350233 on Feb 18, 2012

Great thermogenic! The best! A lot of energy!