It works!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I used it as a weight loss supplement. Apparently it works by making the visits to the toilet more frequent. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for cortisol control

Posted by Reviewer1716632 on Jul 13, 2011

This product is amazing for controlling excess cortisol production, as well as speeding up muscle recovery after workouts. Great for keeping fat down as well. Highly recommend!

Try devils claw instead

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Common alternatives to this cause me breathing problems, so was glad to find it works - definitely beneficial to joints. It's expensive though, and I dislike the added colours. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great !

Posted by Reviewer2031618 on Sep 06, 2011

Very good for bones!!!

About USPlabs SuperCissus

Posted by Reviewer1046979 on Jul 06, 2011

Like its said: That's the #1 joint support formula

SuperCissus pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1270487 on May 04, 2012

This is a great product for assisting with joint pains. Cissus is supposed to have healing and anti inflammatory properties and I believe it. This is the third time that I have used the product for post tendonitis and each time I feel fantastic during use. Additionally it seems to have healed some of the areas, as I do not feel as much pain post usage. I had two friends that broke the same bone in their hands the same week both snowboarding. One took my advice in taking the SuperCissus while the other did not. The girl who began to take it recovered much faster that the other and was actually rock climbing shortly after. I will absolutely be ordering more, and thanks to IHerb for great service and excellent customer service :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328346 on Jun 07, 2011

Bought this for extra energy and weight loss. Has helped improve my stamina during swimming. As weight loss...mmhhh...still waiting to see results after 3 weeks

nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2320238 on Nov 08, 2011

very good for injuries for the first time but it wont work to a bad injure bone or tendon..

USPlabs SuperCIssus

Posted by Reviewer2531717 on Aug 17, 2012

I have been using the product for about 2 weeks now. I had broken a carpal bone in my hand and I was having pain with movement in my wrist. After I started taking SuperCissus I noticed the pain lessened and movement was easier. I would recommend this product. I also work a very physically demanding job and it seems to help in that regard also.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Eyz4eva on Oct 03, 2012

I took this together with Glucosamine and it helps with my knocking knees.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »