Super delicious

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016

I bought the Natural flavor for over a year before I realized this vanilla flavor was also gluten free. Yum! I eat this every morning for breakfast alongside my protein shake. Yes, I eat it plain because it has a ton of flavor. It's not an overwhelming vanilla like some foods. It is actually a bit addicting and always satisfies my taste buds. I do switch on and off between this and the natural flavor though. The vanilla bag doesn't seem to last as long, because the pieces are bigger, so I end up eating more of it. I believe the bag says 11 servings, but I get about 4 servings out of the vanilla and maybe 6 out of the natural. This is good to sprinkle in yogurt or on pancakes with syrup too. So many uses, but I mainly eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl. It's really tasty. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Excellent Glute Free Granola

Posted by Howard on Aug 19, 2016

Aug 19 2016 The Udi's gluten free Granola line is very delicious. Only drawback is, it is a bit pricey. Nevertheless, you are getting a quality product. I would buy again, and do recommend Ud's granola.

Delicious Gluten Free Cereal

Posted by 4709660932136598149 on Oct 08, 2016

Had this for breakfast when holidaying in NYC. LOVE it and so glad to be able to purchase it online!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2693385 on Mar 05, 2014

This is my 2 daughters favorite granola, and we love that this product is sweetened with honey, because we should not eat sugar with antibiotics

Delicious granola

Posted by Reviewer2163544 on Jun 25, 2014

These are not too sweet and I like it that way! Will re-order these!

Udi's, Gluten Free Granola, Vanilla, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by neju79 on Aug 28, 2014

Great taste,not too sweet. Perfect healthy meal for anytime of day

The best!

Posted by MyReveiws on Dec 22, 2014

This is the best one I've tried, it's a tad sweet but not too much, which I like. I'll definitely buy it again.

excellent

Posted by 5048650527846464953 on Jul 09, 2016

Love the nutritional information of this product - gluten free and no sodium! Amazing that the taste is so good! I've ordered another pack!

like candy but so good!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Sep 18, 2011

tastes like candy in my opionio, quite sweet and occasinal treat for me

Our favorite Granola

Posted by Reviewer1191031 on Jan 05, 2012

Yogurt and Udi's Granola is a nice way to start the morning.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »