New To iHerb?

Ultima Health Products, Ultima Replenisher, Banana Berry, 30 Packets (Discontinued Item)

Way too strong banana flavor for me!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 23, 2010

I've tried 3 other flavors without problems. I'm sorry to say but, even though I love bananas, I simply cannot drink this one and I'm sorry I bought it because now I'm stuck with 29 more packets! I doubled the amount of water. It tastes way too "perfumey" and I'm very surprised that it's all natural. I cut the water with liquid chlorophyll & vitamin C to no avail. Even the glass bottle reeked of banana after it was gone & I made the other one! Few of the flavors contain B vitamins & unfortunately this is one of them. I will order my regular as Ultima Replenisher is a great product for electrolyte balance without GMO's.

love the ultima drink packets and the prices. I am a diabetic so this works great for me.

Posted by Reviewer1892197 on Apr 27, 2010

love it

OK

Posted by Reviewer2792883 on Aug 13, 2008

Not bad tasting but like Lemonade better. Convenience is a plus.