New To iHerb?

Ultima Health Products, Ultima Replenisher, Kiwi-Strawberry, 30 Packets (Discontinued Item)

Son enjoys

Posted by Reviewer2133159 on Sep 01, 2008

My son prefers this to Gatorade. He plays soccer and feels this helps more, likes the flavor and is healthier for him.

Fantastic Product for a Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2088132 on Sep 04, 2008

I do moderate and long distance cycling and have had an on-going war between my stomach and most "sports drinks" and "endurance" products. ULTIMA has been my ticket to the long rides!!! So sugar Highs and then the horrible Crashes. Get my carbs and protein from "foods" I pack and all my "essential vits and mins and electrolytes" from the Ultima. Tasty enough that I will actually drink it! iHerb has the BEST price I could find online! Carolyn from Florida

ultima kiwi strawverry

Posted by Reviewer2962427 on Feb 27, 2010

This is an excellent product and I have used for many years. I am sensitive to sugar and am a long distance runner. Ultima replenishes and enables me to recover quickly. Even my friends who can do sugar use this product. The packets are good to travel with.

ultima

Posted by Reviewer1892197 on Apr 27, 2010

love it

Like Sport Drinks before Commercialization

Posted by Reviewer1881948 on May 10, 2010

The taste reminds me of sports drinks before they were made for the masses--not as sweet or intense unless mixed with less water than directed. No sugar or artificial ingredients which is a definite plus.