Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Ultima Health Products, Ultima Replenisher, More Orangey Orange, 13.97 oz (396 g)

tastes good and boosts energy

Posted by lifeglutenfree on Feb 20, 2009

I like this product because it has a nice flavor and doesn't have artificial sweeteners or flavors. I used this product during my pregnancy, and I am using it now that I am nursing, and I will continue to use it. It gives you a little boost of energy too.

Use this instead of Gatorade or Emergen-C!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

Ultima is so much better for you than Gatorade, and even Emergen-C, since it is sweetened with Stevia and is non-GMO. Orange tastes great - there are many other flavors but I haven't tried them yet. The bulk container is very cost effective, and there are also single-serve packets for on-the-go convenience.

Excellent natural drink!

Posted by Reviewer2003537 on Jan 14, 2009

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.

exactly what my body's been waiting for!

Posted by Reviewer1932536 on Jan 11, 2007

I am an airbrush artist by trade but am very into natural healing,growing herbs, sprouts, and nutrition. I weight train, bicycle in the hills, snowmobile race, hike,garden and always keep moving. I did a LOT of research on all the different drinks....gatorade type of electrolyte drinks, and NOTHING OUT THERE compares to the ingredients and performance of ultima. My husband uses it before and after he plays his hockey games. He told me to order more before we "get too low" don't want to run out!I've referred it to many people, as well as someone who was told to drink gatorade by her doctor for medical reasons and just got so sick every time she had so much of that "bad " sugar. Ultima is the good stuff , made with the good stuff and makes you feel like you SHOULD feel.....young and healthy and vibrant! My theory is keep putting good vitamins and minerals into your body, and like a good vehicle, you will be running in tip-top shape all the time! Thank you for creating it!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2824901 on Apr 19, 2008

I have tried so many different Electrolyte drinks, and this is by far the best on the market. I tried so many different products from GNC which never seemed to do anything but fill me full of sugar. I tried Gatorade, Propel and all the various electrolyte drinks on the market and none compare to this stuff. I train 4 to 5 times a week, and I can feel a real difference when I drink this while I train. It's not very sweet, but the taste is not bad. I highly recommend this stuff!