Husband's Favorite

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

This is the secret to getting my husband to drink more water! Always have to have this in the house. However, often it runs out of stock. :(

A testimony of a 68 year old

Posted by 5085620502617432720 on Sep 02, 2015

A friend told us about this product and gave us a small amount to try. I thought it made me feel better but I waited to make any decision. I am 68 years old and building my own house (not hiring someone else to do it) in the 100+ degree weather in Texas. I had severe leg cramps and even my chest would cramp when I was in the shower bending over to wash my feet. It was so bad that when working outside, I would drink from one to two gallons of water; change clothes two sometimes three times a day and have trouble breathing, and could not maintain my mental acuity. After taking this product for two days --- NO MORE CRAMPS. This is an incredible product!!! The orange is great, the lemon is really good and tart cherry is OK. I am so glad I discovered this product. It possibly save me from a heat stroke.

excellent product

Posted by 5327981401783195124 on Apr 29, 2015

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

Medically Proven

Posted by 4943447319913231663 on Dec 06, 2013

You won't find a better, more natural electrolyte supplement on the market. I had heard that some Elder Care Org's had added this to the daily supplements for their elderly folks. I do Bikram yoga and if I cycle through 24oz's each day, and my hydration level is very well balanced. Love this product.

Great electrolyte - Better because it's in bulk

Posted by 5712018423735172217 on Nov 23, 2013

Well - it's twice the volume of most containers of the Ultima Replenisher in Orange flavor. It's not easy to find this larger size in stores, and I've even had trouble finding it online. Thanks, iHerb, for stocking this product! I like that it's got the most health-conscious ingredients (compared to other electrolytes on the market). I work and hike in the desert on Southern CA mountains, and these electrolytes help me feel much better throughout the day. I can really feel the boost after drinking them (mixed with Emergen-C) after lunch. Keeps me strong through the afternoon. I love 'em!

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2174556 on Sep 05, 2012

Take a bottle of water with it to the gym and feel the difference.

Don't Miss the Sugar

Posted by 5403563180220977505 on Aug 06, 2012

Ordered b/c upcoming marathon uses product rather than Gatorade or powerade. Product is fantastic,

Use this instead of Gatorade or Emergen-C!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

Ultima is so much better for you than Gatorade, and even Emergen-C, since it is sweetened with Stevia and is non-GMO. Orange tastes great - there are many other flavors but I haven't tried them yet. The bulk container is very cost effective, and there are also single-serve packets for on-the-go convenience.

Excellent drink

Posted by GAQ880 on Apr 04, 2012

This is very good tasting and gets the job done. All natural, nothing weird.

Great