Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3245992 on May 27, 2009

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. when mixes with vanilla flavored whey protein the orange flavored ultima tastes like a creamsicle

Ultima products are tasty & effective

Posted by Reviewer2475962 on Aug 30, 2009

Great electrolyte product. Much preferred to my usual Emergen-C, due to packaging (much less waste) and versatility in how much to make at once. great item. Note that it's not sugar but stevia sweetened. I bought it for that reason as I'm glycemic sensitive. It is quite sweet...takes a little getting used to.

Like everybody said!

Posted by Reviewer2820722 on Dec 20, 2009

It's a good electrolyte drink.

Super product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Oct 04, 2010

Keeps me going naturally... Wouldn't be without this product......

title

Posted by Reviewer2379078 on May 08, 2008

great product, price and service. I have referred you to another athlete.

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1972306 on Jun 12, 2008

Excellent taste

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2174556 on Sep 05, 2012

Take a bottle of water with it to the gym and feel the difference.

Great electrolyte - Better because it's in bulk

Posted by 5712018423735172217 on Nov 23, 2013

Well - it's twice the volume of most containers of the Ultima Replenisher in Orange flavor. It's not easy to find this larger size in stores, and I've even had trouble finding it online. Thanks, iHerb, for stocking this product! I like that it's got the most health-conscious ingredients (compared to other electrolytes on the market). I work and hike in the desert on Southern CA mountains, and these electrolytes help me feel much better throughout the day. I can really feel the boost after drinking them (mixed with Emergen-C) after lunch. Keeps me strong through the afternoon. I love 'em!

Medically Proven

Posted by 4943447319913231663 on Dec 06, 2013

You won't find a better, more natural electrolyte supplement on the market. I had heard that some Elder Care Org's had added this to the daily supplements for their elderly folks. I do Bikram yoga and if I cycle through 24oz's each day, and my hydration level is very well balanced. Love this product.

excellent product

Posted by 5327981401783195124 on Apr 29, 2015

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »