The complexity of hormones

Posted by Reviewer3169707 on Jun 04, 2014

I began low dose naltrexone several years ago with hopes of correcting my Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, but was disappointed I wasn't one of those immediately, or at least relatively quickly, cured folks. From the signs I knew LDN was working but since there was no sign of the expected "thyroid crisis" I continued to take my generic thyroid hormone each day. It wasn't until 5 days after I began introducing this product that I experienced mild tachycardia one night after my LDN dose. At approx 3 AM the following morning when adrenaline begins cycling I was awakened with tachycardia so intense I felt it had to be the long-awaited thyroid crisis. Blood drawn that same day confirmed that LDN was indeed working since my thyroid antibodies were normal for the first time since the disease was discovered many years ago. Some of my hormones were low but my beginning step of augmenting definitely-in-short supply DHEA by adding 7-keto DHEA, hadn't made a discernible impact anywhere. My point here is that my body needed sufficient testosterone for my thyroid to function and this product provided it. Btw, I'm female.

great product!

Posted by 5683848680345432353 on Apr 16, 2015

I felt like i was a kid again!... adrenaline maybe...only downside is, it stinks when it comes out my skin.... eat them with apple cider vinegar.

Could tell I was taking it.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Dec 11, 2009

Had an early libido jump so it must be doing something.

Who Needs The V Pill

Posted by Reviewer3312948 on Mar 25, 2011

I have for years run tests on Orchic and beleive me if you want to raise your Testostron this is the way. Cycle it and you will get great results

From natural resources

Posted by 5190521647980618562 on Jun 06, 2016

I have felt positive result from it on energy levels and increased libido. No synthetic stuff!

raw orchic

Posted by Reviewer2886659 on Aug 21, 2011

It was okay. Nothing to get excited about

Can't feel anything

Posted by 4874087984557966969 on Mar 21, 2016

Not worth it and expensive, no result.