Ultra Glandular Enterprises, Raw Orchic, 1000 mg, 60 Tablets

Could tell I was taking it.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Dec 11, 2009

Had an early libido jump so it must be doing something.

The complexity of hormones

Posted by Reviewer3169707 on Jun 04, 2014

I began low dose naltrexone several years ago with hopes of correcting my Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, but was disappointed I wasn't one of those immediately, or at least relatively quickly, cured folks. From the signs I knew LDN was working but since there was no sign of the expected "thyroid crisis" I continued to take my generic thyroid hormone each day. It wasn't until 5 days after I began introducing this product that I experienced mild tachycardia one night after my LDN dose. At approx 3 AM the following morning when adrenaline begins cycling I was awakened with tachycardia so intense I felt it had to be the long-awaited thyroid crisis. Blood drawn that same day confirmed that LDN was indeed working since my thyroid antibodies were normal for the first time since the disease was discovered many years ago. Some of my hormones were low but my beginning step of augmenting definitely-in-short supply DHEA by adding 7-keto DHEA, hadn't made a discernible impact anywhere. My point here is that my body needed sufficient testosterone for my thyroid to function and this product provided it. Btw, I'm female.

Who Needs The V Pill

Posted by Reviewer3312948 on Mar 25, 2011

I have for years run tests on Orchic and beleive me if you want to raise your Testostron this is the way. Cycle it and you will get great results

raw orchic

Posted by Reviewer2886659 on Aug 21, 2011

It was okay. Nothing to get excited about