Hashimoto's

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Aug 23, 2015

I started Raw Thyroid for hypothyroidism three days ago. I feel SO MUCH better with it. I can really feel the difference in just a few days. Add.: in two weeks i had a specific thyroid blood test, the results showed improvement.

Best thyroid support ever ...

Posted by 5597033882599617136 on May 19, 2015

... and I've tried most of them. I used to take a thyroid glandular for years which worked fine till the manufacturers changed something about it (they wouldn't say what, although the actual tablets had changed in colour so something must've been altered ...) and I despaired of ever feeling like I used to again. This product is brilliant, has really kick-started my metabolism again and I have all the old energy back, taking the same number of tablets. it really is great and I hope it will stay around - unaltered - as long as I do! Just wish it was possible to make it a little cheaper/available in bottles of 200, especially since I have to have it sent to New Zealand, we can't buy anything like it over here. And the customer service is exceptional. I received my order in under a week and the freight cost was very reasonable compared to other American outlets. Thanks so much :)

Horrible product

Posted by MichaelLabib on Mar 01, 2015

Cuation must be taken with any sort of glandular supplement product, this one made me feel so sick, I have no idea why. I have tried other thyroid glandular with positive resutls. I highly advise you against this product.

Excellent product

Posted by 5655768983917500979 on Jul 20, 2014

This product has given me better results than my prescription med. I take the pills sublingually & let them dissolve in my mouth before ingesting. And they do work. The transaction went smoothly, and the shipping & delivery faster than expected. I definitely recommend this product =D

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer2139248 on Oct 23, 2013

This product does not smell badly, as one reviewer stated, and it did not make me sick, as another viewer stated. I am awaiting blood test results to see if it helps boost my T3 and T4 scores. The product is clean and seems to be of a high quality, given it being produced in an anti-GMO county. The cattle from which is is taken do not eat GMO Grain.

Horrible smell and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1285007 on Jan 09, 2012

I haven't used this product long enough to know if it works, but I don't think I will either. The smell and taste are enough that it makes me gag and almost throw up.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1016182 on Oct 05, 2011

My vet suggested this product to help wean my dog of the L.Thyroxin thyroid pills,because this product is just the thyroid glandular no additional ingredients. It is working GREAT, he's down to just a 1/2 a pill from 3.5 a day! Highly recommend it.

have not tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on May 23, 2011

so hardto say

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 12, 2010

I like that this product doesn't contain iodine and other unnecessary stuff. My thyroid tests on the low end so I'm trying one a day for awhile. I'm also getting rid of non-stick cookware because it releases PFOA's which can inhibit your thyroid function. The PFOA's can take 4.5 years to get out of your system.

Hashimotos' Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1083956 on Oct 15, 2010

I am treating MYSELF for this disease with OTC meds. I take 2 of these every 4 hours with 1500mg L-Tyrosine. I feel better than I did at 35. I am 55 now. This has been a blessing for me!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »