Ultra Glandular Enterprises, Raw Thyroid, 90 Easy-To-Swallow Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not as effective as expected until tried sublingually

Posted by Reviewer3307313 From Canada on Jun 05, 2008

Taking two of these per day (total 400mg of thyroid glandular) has less effect than taking two of Natural Sources Raw Thyroid (total of 80mg of thyroid glandular mixed with other glandulars). I have tried both for a couple weeks each. Disappointed by this because I thought this was going to be more economical. Also has lots of unnecessary and unwanted fillers. Particularly propyethylene glycol (1,4-dioxane is a carcinogenic byproduct of ethoxylation, you can do a search on the web to find out more). Will stick to Natural Sources instead which is in caps. ADDENDUUM - Tried taking this sublingually, one in the morning and one at bedtime. It has much more effect that way, and feels more effective than the Natural Sources taken orally. I haven't tried Natural Sources sublingually yet. I still have issues with the fillers so I don't think I will be buying this again.

Hashimotos' Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1083956 From Texas on Oct 15, 2010

I am treating MYSELF for this disease with OTC meds. I take 2 of these every 4 hours with 1500mg L-Tyrosine. I feel better than I did at 35. I am 55 now. This has been a blessing for me!

Throw the Synthroid Away

Posted by chucksgirl From California on Mar 14, 2010

The raw tissue is a mix of T4 and T3. T4 must be converted into T3 to be used by the body. Synthroid is a drug T4. Many bodies do not make the T4 to T3 conversion. I once did very well on a timed released T3, but after I moved, could not find a doctor who understands this, and is willing to prescribe the T3 that made me feel so much better. It is too often a belief system for doctors. Therefore I do the next best thing, which is larger doses of raw tissue. I like this brand for the price and the 200mg strength. I take 4-8 of these per day. Actually, I was taking 8, but with Dr. Christopher's two thyroid herb formulas, am now taking 4.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1447284 From California on Jun 18, 2010

An excellent alternative to Centroid

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1786631 From Montana on Dec 29, 2008

i really like this product! it has helpd my thyroid wich has stopd working right. great product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »