Best chapstick I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer2839692 on Apr 06, 2009

I will never go back to another chapstick after using this one. The smell/taste is wonderful, it is great hydration for dry lips and it has spf! Excellent product. reasonable price.

Best lip balm ever

Posted by Reviewer1665347 on Feb 03, 2010

Best lip balm I've ever used. Goes on great, not hard like Burt's bees. Smells great even for those with a sensitive nose like myself, and tastes great as well.

Fantastic lip balm!

Posted by Turboshopper on Aug 04, 2009

Lasts long, feels great, and I'll never use chapstick again!

So good my husband stole it from me!

Posted by Reviewer1064572 on Nov 13, 2009

My husband is a confirmed chapstick addict, he likes the mint one, anyway he used alba's un-petroleum vanilla one time and has totally turned his back on his chapstick. He now has this in his pocket. The fragrance is light and it moisturizes without being heavy or greasy feeling. We love it

Good Chapstick

Posted by 5493745656969227752 on May 19, 2015

GOOD CHAPSTICK. No fake smell on it. I live in Malaysia, hot and humid, and working in office whole day. This chapstick moisturising and lighten my lips.

Just alright

Posted by amberelie on Jul 04, 2016

I have been using this lip balm everyday for a couple of months now and it helps keep my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. And there is still more than half of the stick to go! Well worth it.

lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2482153 on Jun 04, 2010

My favorite flavor and not overscented

Not that great

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

This did not smell like vanilla at all, more like a slight mint smell instead. It's not creamy like most lip balms; it's "sticky" and no matter how much you spread on your lips, you still can't get that smooth, creamy feeling. I only use it before I go to bed because I don't want to waste it after I paid for it but I would never buy it again.

very oily and heavy texture

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Непонятный аромат, очень жирная и тяжелая консистенция. На губах как будто слой тягучего жира:( Разочарована! Weird flavor, very oily and heavy texture. On lips as if a layer of viscous oil: ( Disappointed!

horrible lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1904337 on Nov 01, 2008

not moisturising at all. and totally does not smell like vanilla. the only plus point is it has spf. it does not have any hint of vanilla. so disappointed.