Just alright

Posted by 4728866903884073826 on Dec 15, 2015

It is not moisturising enough for me. Barely any vanilla scent as well. But I am cool with that.

Good Chapstick

Posted by 5493745656969227752 on May 19, 2015

GOOD CHAPSTICK. No fake smell on it. I live in Malaysia, hot and humid, and working in office whole day. This chapstick moisturising and lighten my lips.

healthy , smooth lips!

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Jun 20, 2014

i think it is a much help for the lips as my lips was so dry and i am living in a hot dry place, yes it is useful and very healthy.thank you!

Good balm

Posted by SolarAnnie on May 07, 2014

The balm is good. It stays on lips for long, moisturizes and nourishes + nice smell and sun protection (SPF 18) :)

Very good

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014

Smooth, hint of vanilla, basic and works well. I like this one a little thicker than some but not waxy.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

Smells good, does the job and has higher SPF than the usual SPF15! =)

Hmmm

Posted by A1725-6887 on May 24, 2013

I wonder why this chapstick ever got such high reviews. It's quite sticky and not creamy. Can't smell vanilla in it and it's moisturising is rather doubtable. Won't buy it again.

Like the Taste

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Mar 14, 2013

Like the taste of the vanilla, and SPF for protection. With the price, you not going to miss it.

very oily and heavy texture

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Непонятный аромат, очень жирная и тяжелая консистенция. На губах как будто слой тягучего жира:( Разочарована! Weird flavor, very oily and heavy texture. On lips as if a layer of viscous oil: ( Disappointed!

does the job

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I prefer to make my own lip balms, but picked this for the spf 18 for days at the beach, etc. I think I wanted cherry but it was out of stock. Tastes good, nice texture. Not too waxy and doesn't turn you white like some SPF products. Doesn't seem to break me out, which can be a concern depending on ingredients. I don't use it often.