Emphasis on the "multi-purpose"

Posted by Reviewer2159446 on May 01, 2016

I got my first one as a gift from my firend about a year ago and have been using this product quite frequently. It replaces lip balms, hand lotions, night creams, make-up removal liquids; it soothes sunburn and works wonders after the accidents with burning hot items in the kitchen; it speeds up the healing process of the skin on the nose when you have a cold and you need to blow your nose a thousand times a day... But it has been most helpful when dyeing my hair with henna-based products. I apply it around the hair line to avoid henna stains on my face and neck. Whoever created this product - A+

Can't live without it

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 10, 2016

Just placed my second order before I even finished the first tube. I use it for just about everything - as an eye and face cream, for cuticles, feet and dry patches, even skin irritations. I'm sure it has even more uses I haven't thought about.

Great night time moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1383970 on Dec 29, 2015

I use this as part of my bedtime routine. After washing my face I dab some of this all over my face, particularly around the eyes and T-zone. In the morning, I don't use soap when I wash my face, just warm water and a soft washcloth so some of the moisture from the jelly is retained on my skin. I wouldn't use this for daytime because it looks greasy, but I have used it on my nose when I've had to continuously wipe it due to a cold. It kept my nose from getting red and irritated.

Very good at preventing diaper rash

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Jun 18, 2015

I bought this as a replacement for petroleum jelly because I wanted to use something more natural. It is very good as a moisture barrier and baby's rash has not come back since I started using this. Great price too, so overall really happy.

Too sticky

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Really very sticky and the smell was unpleasant. I believe it's a good product in general, but wasn't for me.

Love it!

Posted by bestellen-met-korting on Mar 11, 2015

Especially in winter I have a dry skin, and this product works really well. I use it as a night cream and wash it off in the morning and it keeps my face really moisturized.

Un pétroleum multi purpose jelly

Posted by 5354173434829015294 on Nov 18, 2014

Il s'agit d'un gel épais qui est très difficile à étaler, je n'ai pas du tout aime la texture...

찬바람불면 진가를 발휘할듯

Posted by Reviewer1426419 on Oct 09, 2014

한겨울이면 볼이 찢어질것 같은 건조함을 느끼는 사람에게 추천함.피부에 막이 씌워지는 느낌. 쉽게 무너지지않고 보호된다 하지만 그만큼 무겁다. 피지선이 발달한곳에 바르면 바로 뾰루지가 올라옴.

great!

Posted by 5054463386787108330 on Mar 22, 2014

Does the job

Un-Petroleum Jelly

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 03, 2014

Nice and thick, I've been using this on all of my dryest rash areas and it softens and protects nicely.