exelent multipurpose product!

Posted by Reviewer1126170 on Apr 30, 2012

it is very nice multipurpose gel, i use it for my hair ends, lashes, eyebrows, sometimes for all my face, hands, lips and everythere i need to moisturise

A good product to use!

Posted by QuietLight on Jun 04, 2010

I like this product a lot. It's not made of chemicals and much more healthy.

Love This.

Posted by Reviewer1070165 on Sep 06, 2011

I feel better using this, than traditional petroleum jelly. Natural, and less chemicals. Works just as well or better, and I have confidence the natural ingredients are better for my body.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Mar 13, 2012

Once I heard petrolium Jelly is not so good for you, I found this on I-herb.They have almost everything you could buy in a health food store. This feels like the real deal, but no bad smells....

Really useful

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Mar 25, 2012

It's so good to have a non-petroleum based alternative to Vaseline. Really handy to have about. Good and thick.

vaseline alternative

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Mar 25, 2012

I like this product. I wanted to use something without petroleum in it. This is a good alternative.

A real gem

Posted by Flicka on Dec 21, 2013

Finally I can throw away all my mineral oil and petroleum based creams. This is just as good, if not even better. I use this as a lip balm and as a softener for chapped heels.

great!

Posted by 5054463386787108330 on Mar 22, 2014

Does the job

excellent product

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on Mar 02, 2013

I swear by this product:) Whenever my skin feels a bit dehydrated, I apply a thick layer of this jelly and I massage my face gently before I go to sleep. I immediately have to wash my sheets the next morning, but it's definitely worth it!

So glad I don't have to use Vaseline....

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

So glad I don't have to use Vaseline which has petroleum jelly in it. So glad to have a alternative to it, this natural ingredients one. Seems similar texture to Vaseline. God bless you all.