Pleasant tasting tea but very cleansing...

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Apr 12, 2016

As stated by many other reviewers this tea is very effective at 'cleansing' the system. I've never used more than 1 bag once a day after my first time using this tea – which proved to me just how effective the tea is at cleaning you out. I suppose one would lose weight taking it regularly – you would clock up a lot of steps walking to the bathroom. I quite like the taste, no honey or milk, just straight with hot water. I do however limit myself to one bag in one cup of water usually in the evening so the I'm at home when it takes affect – usually around 8 hours after drinking. It is an excellent solution for constipation which is how I think it should be marketed :)

works great for constipation

Posted by 5342825438470905041 on Apr 09, 2016

bought for my mom who suffers from severe constipation. she loves it! at first she went to the restroom every two or three days, but now she says she goes every day -- even two or three times a day! I haven't tried for myself cause I'm too scared...

Works just right

Posted by 4863274109821047186 on Apr 01, 2016

It is just amazed d way d tea works.You can eat what u like and still loss weight.

OMG

Posted by 4795526826984330760 on Mar 08, 2016

unbelievable iteam having powerful more than burning supplements that famous

Works like a charm

Posted by 4859398048746828643 on Feb 18, 2016

This product works very much like the dieters tea. It will produce a lot of bowel movement and excess water weight. This acts like a colan cleanser . You can reuse the same tea bag 3-4 times before it starts to get weak. You can drink this tea hot or cold. Drink a cup or two everyday before bedtime .You will have persistent bowel movements!!! If you are trying this tea for the first first time be sure you're near a restroom. After about a week the frequent restroom trips wil decrease to a more manageable frequency. I have been using this product for eight months and I no longer have trouble with bloating or excess water retention.

Awful taste

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

Just awful, tastes like mud. Could not use it.

Amazing!

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on Jan 15, 2016

This product does what it says. If you have regular meals then you shouldn't have any pain with it. If you take it on empty stomach it hurts! Before I used it once a day for 2 months. lost 5 kg. Now I take it 4 times a month.

Doesn't deliver on weight loss promises

Posted by MyLoveOfVanillaTea on Oct 30, 2015

I'm on my second box of the tea and have been following a low carb diet before starting with the tea. The only thing I can confirm is that this tea will give your tummy the runs and sometimes severe cramps. I don't have any green or oolong tea right now and so I am continuing to take this until I run out but I won't be buying this tea again. I'm sticking to my oolong and green teas... Good work to those who are losing weight on this but it's definitely not working for me. I don't know if it'd be worth using even if it was working ... too many cons and not many pros

Works

Posted by 4802270783511813236 on Oct 05, 2015

Does what it says - works well and really cleans out your body. So be careful of when you drink this!

killed me

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Sep 20, 2015

This tea killed me . gave me an awful stomache and diarrhea . At least it did what it said it would do .