: )

Posted by Reviewer1106291 on Dec 14, 2011

I havent been able to try this so much yet, but it does seem to work!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2079374 on May 24, 2012

It definately works! Takes about 6-8 hours to work.

Good

Posted by 5458012970953298390 on Nov 10, 2013

I'm happy with this tea so far, it actually has a good taste I thought it would taste foul like some diet teas i had before. Used the tea to try to lose a little bit of water weight before an event. After first day no different, second day no different but by the third day my stomach was flatter. It's now the fourth day hoping the results will continue.

Ok

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Nov 12, 2013

The flavor is ok, but I dont love it.

good

Posted by 5040945879033425859 on Jan 13, 2014

The taste slightly bitter but overall effective

Works well

Posted by 5649599967909997734 on Feb 20, 2014

I drink this when I have my cheat days, or if I go out to dinner with friends and eat too much (or too unhealthy). Usually before bed. And then by the morning when I wake up I have to use the bathroom. Minor tummy aches, but not too bad. I'd recommend it. Just don't plan on losing weight from it. Use it more of a way to feel a little bit less guilty on your cheat days.

works!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Feb 26, 2014

This tea does not give you cramps however it is pretty strong. It will definitely get you going to the bathroom more than once. I am a little nervous as it comes from China and I cannot trust what ingredients are really inside. My experience with edibles from China is that there are so many hidden truths that are never revealed so I am cautious and do not drink this tea too often, however for acute constipation it definitely works.... As for slimming, well drinking this tea on an empty stomach would be a no no! you would need to eat some solid food if you wanted to evacuate without discomfort.

WORKS but becareful

Posted by 5451086858554412502 on May 09, 2014

to be honest it doesn't taste that good, but man does it work. I wasn't too aware if my weight dropped or not, but it really cleans out your digestive system. I take about 2 cups and after 5-6 hours, its bathroom time! so make sure when you take it, you are conveniently near a washroom after...

Work

Posted by 5049940167124105049 on Jul 11, 2014

Have it on my cheat days. Stomach pains are within limits.

it works.

Posted by 5360501638835320394 on Jul 13, 2014

U might take this when you r off

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »