Love it

Posted by 4957501037553001455 on Apr 20, 2015

it works very well, but make sure you don't have any appointement before using it! It's very good for the ones that suffer from constipation.

Cleansing

Posted by 4813022129769406459 on Mar 28, 2015

Dont like the taste but it does Cleanse.

תה רגיל שעוזר ליציאות

Posted by 5215558125398585669 on Feb 21, 2015

אכן עוזר...מניסיון...רק טיפל'ה כאבי בטן כמו תה טיבטי

works in about 8 hours

Posted by 5541430292069479437 on Jan 27, 2015

If you're drinking this tea for the first time, make sure it's your day off or will be very near a toilet in the 7th to 10th hour after drinking this. The first time I drank it, my stomach cramped and gurgled. Went to the loo about 4 times. Felt weak and had cold hands and feet. I drink this once a week as a detox and even though I eat healthy most days, I still get the gurgling tummy and 3 visits to the loo. But not as bad of an experience like the first. The good thing about this tea is that it flattens my stomach. It's a natural laxative for those who are constipated. Though salt water cleanse works in half an hour but drinking a quart of salt water in one sitting isn't pleasant. Tea tastes good on its own.

Does what it says

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

After using it a few times you should be able to calculate how long it takes for it to work for you; plan around this and there are no problems c:

is this really healthy?

Posted by Reviewer2821103 on Aug 03, 2014

I may use this instead of laxatives when I really need to use it but other than that I dont think I'll be drinking this in a while.

Dieter's Tea

Posted by Reviewer3000204 on Jul 23, 2014

I take 3 times per week, can't handle every day. It does make my stomach turn but better out than in. I don't take to lose weight but to help be regular. I prepare not to leave the house when I take the tea because once it gets started it's on... Highly recommended due to the results.

it works.

Posted by 5360501638835320394 on Jul 13, 2014

U might take this when you r off

Work

Posted by 5049940167124105049 on Jul 11, 2014

Have it on my cheat days. Stomach pains are within limits.

WORKS but becareful

Posted by 5451086858554412502 on May 09, 2014

to be honest it doesn't taste that good, but man does it work. I wasn't too aware if my weight dropped or not, but it really cleans out your digestive system. I take about 2 cups and after 5-6 hours, its bathroom time! so make sure when you take it, you are conveniently near a washroom after...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »