Soooo Strong

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jan 23, 2015

This tea is strong on the body. I thought that because I am use to green tea I can just drink it as normal, I had it at night and when I woke, I had diarrhea like crazy for an hour and a half and cramping. The next time I took it I followed the instructions for sensitive stomachs or newbies and I didn't have diarrhea. My suggestion dilute this tea as much as possible like 1 tea bag in three big cups of water or something because it is powerful. Also for your first time, try to do it when you don't have to work the next day. I was almost late to work my first time drinking this tea. I really underestimated its power. It relaxes muscles too if you get my drift, so drink with caution. I think it does work though just DILUTE.

Love it

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jan 05, 2015

This is my to-go detox tea. and I use it almost everyday too! i read some review that its very strong, but for me (a regular detoxer) it is alright. Just like going for your regular morning toilet break

It works.

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014

This tea does what it's supposed to do but it HURTS!

Noura -KSA

Posted by 4996066830944913097 on Oct 29, 2014

Works effectively, but I drink at the weekend

great cleanser or for constipation problems !!!!

Posted by 5337656840354199932 on Sep 29, 2014

I ordered this tea because it advertised great result for people who want to loss weight. Well, is not a magic tea, diet works only with the consume of healthy food, sleeping well and exercising....then this tea will help you with "cleansing your digestive tract", and that is a starter. I suffer for constipation, so I usually I go three times a week (which is awful, I feel so bladed, heavy and slow...nothing fits). Now that I am having this tea twice a day, I go regularly, but you have to be aware that sometimes you will suffer for cramps and then immediately needs to go to the bathroom, with diarrhea or similar. So be prepared if you are working, you should try first on weekends or days you are not at work, because it will surprise you at any moment!!! Again, I tried probiotics (very expensive ones, fiber solutions) and nothing work...also talked to my doctor about...but even if I exercise I still have constipations problems. This tea makes me go regularly and also act like a cleanser...there is some discomfort when using it (read others reviews when people complain about cramps an diarrhea)but there is not gain without pain. Diet, exercise, sleep well and clean your system with this tea...it tastes better with honey!!

i kike this one

Posted by Reviewer1599086 on Sep 01, 2014

perfect

It works,cleanse organism

Posted by 5006113561154147513 on Aug 06, 2014

Although the instruction is to drink three cups a day, everyone commented that does not need more than 1 cup, and I can definitely confirm that. It is quite strong. I make myself a cup of hot water with one tea bag which I leave it sit for a maximum of 5 minutes, pull out the bag, I leave to cool down and drink tea before bedtime. In the morning I have a couple of walks to the bathroom and cleansing of the organism. As for cramps, I had them just the first day, when I was cleaning the strongest, other days further is quite normal but effectively and regularly

very gentle

Posted by gypsyporter on Jul 31, 2014

I love this tea, I have a cup every night. I know I will be regular without the pain. I do not get " soft " motions or pain. I recommend this.

Great tea!

Posted by 4854468546671021058 on Jul 20, 2014

Like what a lot of other reviewer's have said, I would not take this more than once a day. It's suuuper effective. I take one bag and let it seep for about 3 mins in 26oz of water and put in the fridge so it gets nice and cold and I'll drink it through out the day, along with my regular amount of water. By the next morning I'll go to the bathroom a few times while I'm getting ready just to clear everything out, but it's nothing disastrous haha. It has a very nice light flavor, I like to add a little honey so that's something I appreciated. Also can't beat the price! This is a tea that is great to have around, I will reorder for sure. Happy cleansing!

Super