works in about 8 hours

Posted by 5541430292069479437 on Jan 27, 2015

If you're drinking this tea for the first time, make sure it's your day off or will be very near a toilet in the 7th to 10th hour after drinking this. The first time I drank it, my stomach cramped and gurgled. Went to the loo about 4 times. Felt weak and had cold hands and feet. I drink this once a week as a detox and even though I eat healthy most days, I still get the gurgling tummy and 3 visits to the loo. But not as bad of an experience like the first. The good thing about this tea is that it flattens my stomach. It's a natural laxative for those who are constipated. Though salt water cleanse works in half an hour but drinking a quart of salt water in one sitting isn't pleasant. Tea tastes good on its own.

Soooo Strong

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jan 23, 2015

This tea is strong on the body. I thought that because I am use to green tea I can just drink it as normal, I had it at night and when I woke, I had diarrhea like crazy for an hour and a half and cramping. The next time I took it I followed the instructions for sensitive stomachs or newbies and I didn't have diarrhea. My suggestion dilute this tea as much as possible like 1 tea bag in three big cups of water or something because it is powerful. Also for your first time, try to do it when you don't have to work the next day. I was almost late to work my first time drinking this tea. I really underestimated its power. It relaxes muscles too if you get my drift, so drink with caution. I think it does work though just DILUTE.

Love it

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jan 05, 2015

This is my to-go detox tea. and I use it almost everyday too! i read some review that its very strong, but for me (a regular detoxer) it is alright. Just like going for your regular morning toilet break

It works.

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014

This tea does what it's supposed to do but it HURTS!

it is just awful

Posted by 4674777509726297893 on Dec 01, 2014

i didn't like the taste at all !

Does what it says

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

After using it a few times you should be able to calculate how long it takes for it to work for you; plan around this and there are no problems c:

;where '1' ='1'--

Posted by Pashna on Oct 31, 2014

ok

Noura -KSA

Posted by 4996066830944913097 on Oct 29, 2014

Works effectively, but I drink at the weekend

hace el efecto indicado, pero su sabor no es especialmente bueno. yo le echo estevía para endulzar un poco

Posted by 5311786840113872778 on Oct 28, 2014

No creo q repita, probare otro

great cleanser or for constipation problems !!!!

Posted by 5337656840354199932 on Sep 29, 2014

I ordered this tea because it advertised great result for people who want to loss weight. Well, is not a magic tea, diet works only with the consume of healthy food, sleeping well and exercising....then this tea will help you with "cleansing your digestive tract", and that is a starter. I suffer for constipation, so I usually I go three times a week (which is awful, I feel so bladed, heavy and slow...nothing fits). Now that I am having this tea twice a day, I go regularly, but you have to be aware that sometimes you will suffer for cramps and then immediately needs to go to the bathroom, with diarrhea or similar. So be prepared if you are working, you should try first on weekends or days you are not at work, because it will surprise you at any moment!!! Again, I tried probiotics (very expensive ones, fiber solutions) and nothing work...also talked to my doctor about...but even if I exercise I still have constipations problems. This tea makes me go regularly and also act like a cleanser...there is some discomfort when using it (read others reviews when people complain about cramps an diarrhea)but there is not gain without pain. Diet, exercise, sleep well and clean your system with this tea...it tastes better with honey!!