Slight Bitter Taste

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

Don't leave the leaves too long or you will taste a slight bitterness, which is acceptable for me. Color of the tea is golden, not green. The price is good.

good quality

Posted by 5030556303445323499 on Oct 20, 2015

good delivery thank you

I brew it everyday.

Posted by 4719155105558102154 on Feb 05, 2014

I eagerly anticipate drinking this Gunpowder Green, it has a very wholesome and calming taste. This is the best green tea I have bought and I will surely buy it again.

good product and price

Posted by Reviewer1160658 on Nov 19, 2013

good product and price

Gunpowder's the name

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

One very accurate name. This is a punch-in-the-mouth style green tea. Highly potent and very strong. I will keep this in my repertoire of things to offer my visiting family members so I can watch them wince. Probably too strong for the average tea drinker but, to a green tea lover, this is one to try.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2212702 on Nov 22, 2011

very good

great brain boost

Posted by Reviewer2151737 on May 30, 2011

Took a bit of getting used to, after all this time using tea bags. But this tea is one of the few things that gets my brain going. I like the strong teas in authentic Asian restaurants so I'm happy about the taste. It really does last through many, many uses in a metal tea ball. A little hard to get wet curly leaves out of the tea ball but worth it. Ordering again. Otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on complicated computer tasks.

Saved trip

Posted by Reviewer2835629 on Jan 20, 2011

Love this product and I can not find in a store by me love that I can order and it comes to my door.

Very good and strong green tea!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Dec 29, 2010

I find that I can use less of this than 1 tsp per cup as directed since it is quite a strong green tea! Has a great taste!!! I use it in a French Press and it works great. Very happy.

Every day great

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Nov 02, 2009

This is my favorite "stand-by" tea. It's great every day. Flavorful but not too strong. It stands by itself, no need for anything but straight tea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »