Subtle and soothing...

Posted by Reviewer3262103 on Sep 06, 2008

I've recently added green tea to my diet and this oolong is the perfect blend to enjoy after yoga or meditation-I'm very pleased with the subtle and mild taste of Uncle Lee's tea. Thanks, Lindy

Addicted, not addictive!

Posted by Reviewer3148619 on Apr 02, 2009

I have been drinking this tea for a couple of years now and it helped me to kick my "20 oz. of coffee a morning" addiction. It's got a mild flavor and I love using the tea leaf rather than the tea bags. It just seems so much more flavorful. I used to order this somewhere else, but found that iherb.com has the best prices!

I love this tee!

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Oct 21, 2011

This is my favorite tee. Important thing - I can drink it without sugar. I`m in love with it!

no complaints

Posted by 5669431413231272064 on Feb 04, 2014

This is my first time purchasing oolong tea. It seems like a good value. Is dried and sealed in a foil type bag.

Uncle Lee's Premium Oolong Tea

Posted by Reviewer2302834 on Aug 06, 2015

I have gotten hooked on Oolongs and Uncle Lee's is a very good every day tea. It is not too light or too heavy, a nice happy middle with a good "Oolong" flavor with a reasonable price. Oolongs can get pricy. I am re-ordering today.

Wonderful taste

Posted by Reviewer3261531 on May 16, 2008

This tea is really a great bargain. I find the leaves can be used at least twice, stretching your budget. Plus, it's a very flavorful tea. I like the fact that it says it burns fat. Can't drink enough for that reason. :)

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1613924 on May 27, 2008

absolutely the best oolong i've tasted! i frequent a local chinese resturant for the tea and this one has it beat!very smooth and a delightful after taste!

lovely

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 31, 2011

This is a wonderful tea. Very high quality leaves, not tea bags, and not tiny little ground up bits. 5 ounces is a lot of leaves. I just use one or two per cup. The package says the leaves can be used repeatedly, but that didn't work for me. I like a fresh leaf with each cup.

very good Tea

Posted by Reviewer1618632 on Nov 29, 2011

I think it's wil be good gift for the NY

Uncle Lee's Tea, Premium Oolong Tea

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on May 01, 2009

The best Oolong tea out there!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »