United Exchange, Moisturizing Socks, Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair

ugh

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Dec 02, 2013

Was upset to find that these are full of parabens.I won't even use them. At least they were a freebie!

Packed with toxic allergens, skin irritants and carcinogens.

Posted by Leione on Apr 13, 2014

It contains mineral oil, a known toxicant, allergen and possible carcinogen, propylene glycol, a toxic allergen and skin irritant, microcrystalline wax, a suspected toxicant, acetyl alcohol, a possible allergen, stearic acid, a possible irritant, polysorbate-60, a suspected toxicant, PEG-40 stearate, a known toxicant which may be contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane, dangerous carcinogens, dimethicone, a persistent and bioaccu mulative toxicant, unknown fragrance, which may be a harmful and dangerous toxicant, methylparaben and butylparaben, known endocrine disruptors, immune toxicants, allergens and suspected carcinogens, chlorphenesin, a synthetic preservative, triethanolamine, a harmful skin allergen and toxicant. The list of ingredients is pretty scary. These moisturizing socks are not something I would ever want to put on my feet.

Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Nov 20, 2013

I am not into absorbing antifreeze into my feet so I didn't even use these.

Very smelly

Posted by francesjoan on Nov 30, 2013

I could do more more with a non secented lotion on my feet. It has parabens a hormone disruptor and the smell is like strong perfume. It's free and gave it a fair try.

these were great!

Posted by 5171655905389385296 on Nov 06, 2013

I didn't expect much when I took them out of the pkg, but these were great and easy to use. In fact, I think I will get another use out of them. I "patted" my feet after I took the socks off, as the package directions instruct, and my hands are soft, too. Light, pleasant fragrance. My feet are big and they fit fine. A very nice free gift!