amazing

Posted by Reviewer1199214 on Apr 13, 2011

I'm completing the cycle of 3 weeks today and the results are amazing. I could get rid of long years belly fat and still could keep my weight growing as I'm getting lean mass. I haven't felt any side effects but I recommend taking the pills with something in the stomach.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2976864 on Mar 15, 2011

It works! Took 3 courses, all three times less 6-5 killogram. But it only works with diet and exercise. Greatly reduces the volume of the body.

King Fat Burner

Posted by Reviewer2307690 on Mar 31, 2011

this is a excelent fat burner...

o melhor do mercado

Posted by Reviewer3106240 on Feb 15, 2011

Sensacional

Not so much effect

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 31, 2012

I felt it really good on the first few days. Gives me energy and focus. I drink the second one 30 minutes before I start my gym workout and it helps me with the focus on the first exercises. But yeah the potency went off after those few days and it seemed like a waste of money. And one big thing is that you won't feel the diuretic effect even if it contains 2 pills of those blue one. If you're looking to get water weight off or is still on the obese line yet, this is not for you. I think this is for contest guys or those with lower BFP already looking to get ripped.

Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Oct 24, 2013

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

Best Product Ever

Posted by 5137891163458728388 on Nov 10, 2012

I´ve been taking for a week, and I can see great results. I recommend.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2718784 on Aug 12, 2014

Expensive, but worth the money trick. Swallow at first uncomfortable, then you get used. And there are no side effects. Even more energy is lost in 2-3 days. I recommend!

THANKS IHERB