amazing

Posted by Reviewer1199214 on Apr 13, 2011

I'm completing the cycle of 3 weeks today and the results are amazing. I could get rid of long years belly fat and still could keep my weight growing as I'm getting lean mass. I haven't felt any side effects but I recommend taking the pills with something in the stomach.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2976864 on Mar 15, 2011

It works! Took 3 courses, all three times less 6-5 killogram. But it only works with diet and exercise. Greatly reduces the volume of the body.

King Fat Burner

Posted by Reviewer2307690 on Mar 31, 2011

this is a excelent fat burner...

o melhor do mercado

Posted by Reviewer3106240 on Feb 15, 2011

Sensacional

Not so much effect

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 31, 2012

I felt it really good on the first few days. Gives me energy and focus. I drink the second one 30 minutes before I start my gym workout and it helps me with the focus on the first exercises. But yeah the potency went off after those few days and it seemed like a waste of money. And one big thing is that you won't feel the diuretic effect even if it contains 2 pills of those blue one. If you're looking to get water weight off or is still on the obese line yet, this is not for you. I think this is for contest guys or those with lower BFP already looking to get ripped.

Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Oct 24, 2013

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

Best Product Ever

Posted by 5137891163458728388 on Nov 10, 2012

I´ve been taking for a week, and I can see great results. I recommend.

THANKS IHERB

Posted by Reviewer2067825 on Sep 06, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT!

Good Good

Posted by Reviewer1678486 on Dec 27, 2011

Very good this product. Well-known and respected, is promised. Use in moderation.

Not bad!

Posted by Reviewer3064282 on May 31, 2012

There are a lot of pills to eat, but overall the effects were great. It gave me a good enough boost to push harder during my workout.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »