| English
| USD ($)

Universal Nutrition, Daily Formula, Multi Vitamin & Mineral Complex, 100 Tablets

На сайте не указан Warning который есть на этикетке витаминов

Posted by ryoko1 on Oct 12, 2013

Внимательно посмотрите на этикетку. Там написано WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm Лично я не заказала бы себе эти витамины, если бы увидела такое в информации на сайте. И никому их не советую.

My energy have never been higher

Posted by The-Healthy-Expert on Aug 07, 2014

There are tons of multi vitamins out there that you can buy, but if you go to any supermarket you will spend a lot more than here at iHerb. Universal Nutrition's own complex is amazing. I been using it for over a year and decided that i wanted to test the effect of taking it. I stopped taking it every morning for 1 month straight and after about 3 weeks I started feeling tired in the morning and early in the evening. I am a very active person and i also felt that i had trouble getting myself to the gym. Now i'm taking the multi-vitamins again and my energy levels are back up! A big thumps up from me. Also you can find more of the products i recommend by clicking my name. I been working in the fitness industry for more than 10 years

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

It is impossible to feel work of vitamins. It is a way of life, prevention of diseases, care of an old age. I can estimate only convenience of the use, lack of side effects. It is good option of multivitamins, it has natural components. It is pleasant to me!

excellent arrived very fast I love I'm very happy

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Jul 16, 2012

great product I recommend to all, came very fast in Brazil, I love this store iherb.com, perfect store the best.

Great cost / benefit.

Posted by 4993416702520244562 on Sep 18, 2012

A powerful multivitamin! Perfect combination of nutrients. At a price fully accessible to colleagues at iHerb. Who make the purchase of it, will not regret it.