Nice

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011

This bar is nice, a little bland. As I recall, I think the other bars from this brand is bland too. Maybe it's just how they make them. Some people may love this, but I like the taste to be more prominent. Good value though.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Dec 11, 2011

These are very good bar for on the go. A nice and healthy snack.

Good Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2104531 on Feb 17, 2012

Yummy considering sugar free and low fat, while being high in protein. A bit chalky as are most protein bars of this sort, but better than others I have tried.

good,but a bit metallic taste

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on May 30, 2012

quite good, but the calcium carbonate can give a bit metallic-taste in the aftertaste. not all of the bars have this ingredient

good

Posted by 5033466323282571299 on Aug 13, 2013

Tastes best chilled.

good product that has its purposes, but no taste

Posted by Reviewer2573269 on Mar 10, 2014

I just tried my first one and I was waiting for the taste to kick in. It never did! I have never tasted anything so without taste. It was very strange. And, I am used to very bland food and have a highly sensitive tongue, so that was not the problem. But, this bar definitely has its purposes. I bought it for the low net carbs but it is great for the protein too. It is great for when on the go, to pack away for emergencies and when you need some protein or simply just want something to chew on. I was going to give this only 3 stars but think I'll make it 4 considering what this bar can give you. Do NOT expect taste though. Really, it doesn't taste bad or anything. It simply doesn't taste!