good

Posted by 5033466323282571299 on Aug 13, 2013

Tastes best chilled.

good product that has its purposes, but no taste

Posted by Reviewer2573269 on Mar 10, 2014

I just tried my first one and I was waiting for the taste to kick in. It never did! I have never tasted anything so without taste. It was very strange. And, I am used to very bland food and have a highly sensitive tongue, so that was not the problem. But, this bar definitely has its purposes. I bought it for the low net carbs but it is great for the protein too. It is great for when on the go, to pack away for emergencies and when you need some protein or simply just want something to chew on. I was going to give this only 3 stars but think I'll make it 4 considering what this bar can give you. Do NOT expect taste though. Really, it doesn't taste bad or anything. It simply doesn't taste!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011

This bar is nice, a little bland. As I recall, I think the other bars from this brand is bland too. Maybe it's just how they make them. Some people may love this, but I like the taste to be more prominent. Good value though.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Dec 11, 2011

These are very good bar for on the go. A nice and healthy snack.

Not a good taste

Posted by 5745096822958907388 on Jul 09, 2015

I tried several low carb bars and this one scores low. The taste is "eh". Neither good or bad. It is more softer, unlike the quest bars.. I am not going to buy this again.

Urk..

Posted by Reviewer1956795 on Apr 06, 2011

The taste is ok, but I will not buy this again.

Not for me

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014

Don't think it tasted Nothing at all. Love the toasted coconut and I like the chocolate caramel nut.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »