Great taste with only 1 (!!) net carb!

Posted by Reviewer2279801 on Mar 04, 2011

This bar is great for people who wants some snacks while counting carbs! Only 1 net carb in one bar is amazing! Recomended!

disgusting

Posted by 4856866219849978764 on Mar 22, 2014

I cant believe there are so many positive reviews, these bars taste awful, very chemical taste, never buying them again!

Not worth it

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Nov 20, 2013

I am a bit disappointed with these bars. Thought they would be good enough to eat as a "treat", but in truth they are only barely enjoyable, and sometimes they even make me feel a bit sick after eating. And I usually like everything, and I'm used to eating sugar free food/protein bars. I'll finish the batch I bought, but I will not buy them again. The Atkins cookie dough bars are waaay better, too bad they contain palm oil. The QuestBar Chocolate chip cookie dough bars are therefore in my opinion the better choice — good ingredients and yummie enough to really enjoy.

Just ok

Posted by 5391031994265048337 on May 14, 2012

Didn't taste like cookie dough. Was quite tasteless. Not unpleasant - just tasteless.

Did not like

Posted by FairFinn on Sep 15, 2015

A very chemical, sort of boozy taste. Tastes nothing like cookie dough to me.

Great taste

Posted by 5010190600247773850 on Oct 13, 2015

Great taste and the quality and price is good.

Great as snack on the go

Posted by 5646112293016566386 on Apr 28, 2015

Perfect on the go snack - using it at work if no time to eat proper meal

Love

Posted by 4841987075480549719 on Jul 22, 2014

I really fell in love with these proteinbars, they are so delicious and absolutely cheap for their amazing nutritional facts. I love their texture and the chocolate they are covered in is also very good..

Loved them

Posted by 5220523180718877326 on Jan 04, 2014

I usually hate low fat protein bars, but these were a pleasent surprise. Loved them...a bit too much, because the bars just disappeared from the box...

Perfect Low Carb Protein Bar

Posted by Reviewer2703139 on Dec 07, 2011

This flavor is my favorite (close running with the toasted coconut) in the dr. carbrite bars! DELICIOUS. and 18g of protein for just 190 calories.