One of the best products ever used in my life

Posted by 4908393442680014688 on Aug 05, 2013

Ripped Fast is an awesome product,can't thank iherb enough, I have lost so much weight. I take 2 tablet 30 minutes prior to work out...and after consistent usage for couple of weeks...the product has really tonned me down..its an amazing product..I highly recommend this for fitness fanatics...Thanks iherb.

normal

Posted by Reviewer1678486 on Dec 27, 2011

is a common calorie burner. Weak near lipo 6 and derivatives. There are other much stronger, but the price is double the minimum.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Nov 22, 2012

Excellent product 100% would recommend to all very good.

Great fat burner!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Sep 24, 2013

The effects are kind of slow for me, but it certainly provided an energy kick for me in the gym when I consume them before workouts. I am only taking two, half the recommended dosage. I am Asian, Male, 78kg, 1.8metres and I have trouble sleeping at night if I consume four capsules! especially if I take them after 6pm.

Ripped Fast - Known substance that cause birth defects

Posted by Reviewer2924226 on Jun 04, 2014

Please read the warning disclaimer, there are known substance that cause birth defects. I will not recommend it to anyone, who intend to start a family. I just threw my bottle away. It really gives you the kick-start for training. However, there are safer fat burner in the market. I will strong not recommend it to anyone

Bit early to say

Posted by Reviewer2300117 on Apr 21, 2011

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now and although I cant say if they are an effective fat burner as I'm only taking a half dose. But one thing I will say is that they dont cause any side effects like palpatations or anxiety like I've experienced with other fat burners

Nice product for nice price

Posted by 5138635671794612835 on Feb 25, 2013

Use in trainings and its works

Good and Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1844813 on Aug 09, 2011

Para quem quer um produto que tenha um bom efeito e não queira gastar muito dinheiro esse é o produto! For those who want a product that has a good effect and do not want to spend a lot money that is the product!

Good choice.

Posted by Reviewer2214000 on Aug 17, 2011

Excellent.

That energy

Posted by 5446209246407798737 on Jun 30, 2014

For this price this product is great! I feel great energy during the workout, it's make me be focus.