Nice product

Posted by omarBR on Aug 04, 2012

I tried this only because a friend said it was good. I was skeptical at first, i thought it would mess with y hromones/metabolism. But it didnt , this made me fell more energetic and strong, my lifting went a lot better with it on my diet. So i really recommend this trib for every men!

Best Tribulus I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Nov 05, 2011

This is the best tribulus I've ever tried and it's a great value compared to other brands. I take it mostly for libido. I had been taking high-ish doses of zinc to boost testosterone but it was depleting my copper causing loss of skin elasticity. This stuff works great for libido and stopping the zinc has allowed my copper to balance and my skin elasticity to return. From what I've read, you should cycle tribulus. I take one in the a.m. for four days, take one day off, take one for three days, take one day off, etc. Will definitely re-order.

Tribulus Pro

Posted by Reviewer1817763 on Aug 20, 2011

Great Product! Up my testosterone level after one month (2 capsules daily)

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

UN products are all great, but their "Tribulus" is really terrific. I take only one of these about 30 minutes prior to my noon-hour workouts, with 500mg vitamin B3 (niacin) and a half cup of coffee. If you've never tried this stack, you really should (you may need to build up your resistance on the niacin for a week or two - 500mgs right off the bat will make you red as a lobster and very, VERY itchy all over - not good. Just dump part of the capsule out for a week or two before taking it, then later you'll be ready for the full 500mgs capsule). IMHOP, Don't even bother with taking those pre-workout intensity drinks - they taste disgusting, and contain lord-knows-how-many stimulants. Just do this Tribulus-niacin-coffee routine, and you will BRING THE FIRE during your whole workout - guaranteed, I really mean it. Frankly, I'm not certain that Tribulus actually boosts testosterone, but I don't care - it makes me frisky as all heck in the gym, and that's what I like

Monster!!!

Posted by massatrainer on May 13, 2014

Its essential to PCT (post cicle therapy) and for who wants elevate the test levels (a little) without side effects. Its very good mg to who wants take 3 times in a day (625mg).

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1177083 on Dec 01, 2011

Some people said it doesn't worked for them, but for me it was really good, got really good gains from using it. RECOMMEND.

ok

Posted by 5247652606670706420 on Oct 27, 2012

ainda não recebi...

TribulusPro

Posted by Reviewer2769236 on Feb 15, 2011

The greatest Tribulus, you should buy it. ;]

Mantendo os ganhos

Posted by Reviewer1360579 on Mar 18, 2011

Melhora seu desempenho durante o treino e ajuda manter os ganhos.

Works for hypertrophy

Posted by Reviewer3112463 on May 02, 2011

This Universal Tribulus really works because it has several competing brands that do not serve for anything. . If you want one tribulus that works for hypertrophy buy this.