お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Universal Nutrition, Uni-Liver, Desiccated Liver Supplement, 250 Tablets

Liver and whey combo - very large tablets

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I bought these to try, not really expecting I'd like them - however they're not bad. The tablets are rather large, but they're coated with a thin film of pharmaceutical glaze that helps them slide down. I only really found their size an issue when two decided to go down together rather than one before the other. My bad. Would prefer no added dicalcium phosphate. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Universal Nutrition, Uni-Liver, Desiccated Liver Supplement

Posted by 5742467079955910401 on Sep 05, 2014

The small print on the back of the package says this product may cause birth defects or reproductive harm! Yes, I should have read all the fine print before purchasing, but I trusted iherb not to sell products which could cause harm to their customers.

great

Posted by Reviewer2920337 on Aug 08, 2012

thats a great product! fast shipping! thanks a lot

good but not perfect

Posted by marianF on Jun 28, 2015

Bovine liver is a true superfood and supplementing with dessicated liver is a great way to get in your diet some extra nutrients in their whole food form (amino acids, vitamins and minerals including heme iron, the best form of iron).About the Universal brand: Tablets smell fresh and are easy to swallow although huge.No huge amounts of added B12 as with other brands but still I find the addition of nutrients like calcium and phosphorous unnecessary.In addition tablets pack a good amount of liver powder/protein (3 grams of protein per two tablets).Biggest con for me are the too many filler, particularly magnesium stereate and soy lecithin.Also the warning that the product contains a harmful chemical kind of puts me off, especially since this is a product I plan to use on a constant basis.Will I re-order?not sure.Probably next time I'll go for a cleaner product even if I have to pay more.