Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Universal Nutrition, Uni-Liver, Desiccated Liver Supplement, 500 Tablets

These are OK. Beverly International Ultra 40s are better!

Posted by Reviewer2060952 on Aug 22, 2013

There are OK. I prefer Beverly International's Ultra 40. Those pack more liver into a smaller tablet, taste and smell more "livery", which can either be a good or bad thing! They both work, and I don't have any gas or digestion issues with either. One thing to note is that although the Uni-livers are much bigger than the Ultra 40s, they do slide down easy, thanks to a coating on the tablets. However, the larger size of the tablet compared to the amount of liver it contains leads me to think that these contain more 'filler' than the Beverly International ones. Like I said, the Uni-livers are ok, but I'll be going back to the Ultra 40s. Too bad iHerb doesn't stock them :(

Lots of Energy

Posted by Reviewer1965820 on Mar 13, 2011

I ordered these because I was diagnosed with anemia. While I have not had my ferrin level rechecked, I can honestly say that taking these have improved my energy and skin color. Also, this is the kind of iron that your body can absorb (heme iron) because it is an organic product. This is far better than taking a non-heme supplement. I have been very happy with the product's effect.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1636900 on Aug 10, 2011

The best liver!!

old school supplement.

Posted by 4860825017726951378 on Jul 20, 2014

I used to take this in the 90's and VHTF in Australia. Increased my strenght and improved my workouts. Beef liver is a less processed supp that many of the old school body builders recommend. Fast post to oz from iHerb:)

Desiccated Liver

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Mar 04, 2011

Liver is good for you. It has natural iron and b vitamins. I do not like to eat liver, so this is a good way to get it.