Uptime Sports Nutrition, Uptime, Energy, 60 Caplets

Reviews 5-star

Upside of Uptime

Posted by Reviewer1577716 From California on Dec 16, 2011

I have been buying the little packets for years, but finally realized I could order a larger amount for a very low price.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer1697458 From Oregon on Apr 19, 2012

I dont have to take these everyday, but I make sure I always have them at a hands reach they help me focus on my daily everyday functions, I recommend this product to anybody who needs a little boost to help you thru the day!!!

Really works for energy

Posted by Reviewer2085840 From Arizona on Jan 21, 2013

My husband uses this all the time for an energy supplement. The vitamins are the trick for him. He has tried other supplements, but this is the only one that works for him!

Best thing I found for low energy levels

Posted by 4658463095766485050 on Nov 15, 2013

I'm not entirely sure of the science of algae - but I do know that they improved my health dramatically two years after cancer treatment, when all else seemed to fail. I think it facilitates the goodness in the food I eat - and I have taken uptime in some form every day for over 10 years now. I really notice when I have a break. I use the herbal version - and the max version for periods of time when I need less or more; I wish you sold them too. Fantastic product.