Urban Moonshine, Organic, Immune Tonic, Astragalus, Red Reishi, Ginger, 1/2 oz (15 ml)

These arrived with the seal un-sealed

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

I can't comment on the product because I received two bottles with the seal that does not include the cap part (it's lowered enough with a huge notch so that the cap comes off without needing to remove the seal) so it's not a product I can risk spraying in my mouth because my immune system is shot. It's too bad because the ingredients are top notch and organic, and the bottle is glass, although a different label than appears on this website. I wish the photos would have showm the product "sealed". It doesn't make sense to have a seal and then stop less than 1/16th of covering the cap. Not sure why they do that. The Malibu Immunity Shots covers the entire cap. That product is not organic and why I was trying UM's but I guess I'll go back to that one when they restock. Sorry that I couldn't leave a better review, but iHerb's customer service with this problem has been top notch and replaced the first bottle (sadly with one with the same problem) so don't hesitate to order what you need here. As for me, I regret that I have to pass on this item.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012

This is a delicious and lovely tonic. The mix of medicinal herbs is exceptional. I definitely recommend this product!

Ok