10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eclectic Institute, Uterine Balance (Cramp Bark Kava Kava), 335 mg, 24 Veggie Caps

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1619076 on Apr 13, 2010

I used this last month and had a much better time during the 2 days I usually have terrible cramps. Ibuprofen used to be the only thing that worked for me, but after I began experiencing digestive problems while taking it, I looked for something else. I began taking the uterine balance herbal mixture the 1st day of my period, and took it 3 times a day for 3 days. My cramps were mild and I felt much less fatigued. I will try it again next month to see if the effects are consistent.

indifferent

Posted by Reviewer1988637 on Jan 31, 2008

Tried it didn't do anything. No relief from cramping at all.

No remarkable effects

Posted by Reviewer2305269 on Jan 17, 2008

I bought this product based on the assumption it would help to reduce excessive bleeding during my period. I used it for one month and did not see any improvement.

Excellent Company

Posted by Reviewer2001377 on Mar 29, 2012

I was impressed with how fast I received my order. And there were no problems!!!!