Omg! Best best best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5025096284946661376 on Dec 20, 2013

Really works!!!! I try i thin over 50-60 difference companies( products) some work ok some not, but this really BEST!!!

Awesome product!

Posted by 4965807381099612831 on Oct 19, 2012

Great fat burner if you combine with exercise and zero carb protein shake!

Meltdown - Brasil

Posted by Reviewer2175037 on Jul 05, 2012

Excelent product. I lost around 6~7kg (84kg to 77kg) using it combined if lowcarb/fat diet + HIIT training. It helps a lot. VPX Labs has a lot of highend products. Meltdown is one of them. ------------------ Excelente Produto. Me ajudou a perder de 6 a 7 kg combinando com uma dieta + treino HIIT. Laboratório VPX dá pra confiar.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Jul 04, 2012

I am taking Meltdown for three weeks and looks like it work fine for me. It is not a magic pill, but in combination with physical activity and right eating habits it will help to burn fat faster. I do not see any side effects so far except slight problems with sleeping (difficult to fall asleep), no jittering, no heartbeat or something like that. I feel more energy that helps me to work out. I am taking two capsules daily (one first thing in the morning and another one at lunch time) and within hour I feel its thermogenic effect. Be ready to buy good antiperspirant and drink a lot of water as you will be sweating like hell even if you just sit still in the office

Excellent! I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer3075574 on Jun 28, 2012

Excellent! I recommend.

Story of Meltdown

Posted by Reviewer1567552 on Apr 05, 2012

it's been a month since I started VPX Meltdown. Befor meltdown I was loosing fat and weight abouth 1kg in one and a half weeks When I started Meltdown I changed my diet, I cut on carbs,trans fats and I add protein for lean mass. My results Increased! I started to loose more fat, abouth 1,5kg per week, but I was trainig every day, running 4km and the i hit the weight, I have caliper, so my meserments are accurate. Before I started working out on Jan 9 my BF fas 25%-28% (117kg) then I started my diet and workout I was 19% (98kg) the I stardet Meltdown. And now I am 86kg (73-75kg lean muscle mass) and BF is 14-17% so It made the fat loss faster. I didn't feel any side effects. I took 2 pills in the morning 30 min before brekfast and second 2 pilss 30 min before supper or 2h before gym. I stacked it whit USP Jack3d because as stumulat or energy booster meltdown has nothing, but its a great fat burner! Recomen it! Now waiting for my USP OxyElite! Hope I hellped someone!

meltdown

Posted by Reviewer1814618 on Dec 07, 2011

good price and quality

great

Posted by Reviewer2190465 on Nov 16, 2011

great

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1502702 on Nov 03, 2011

I am testing now and if I until this moment can say something about this thermogenic, it's simply WONDERFUL!!! THANKS IHERB! MY FAVOURITE WEB SITE EVER!!!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1225195 on Nov 01, 2011

it 's like a bomb in your body. (IN A GOOD WAY).Energy which lasts more than 3 hours in running sessions.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »