Story of Meltdown

Posted by Reviewer1567552 on Apr 05, 2012

it's been a month since I started VPX Meltdown. Befor meltdown I was loosing fat and weight abouth 1kg in one and a half weeks When I started Meltdown I changed my diet, I cut on carbs,trans fats and I add protein for lean mass. My results Increased! I started to loose more fat, abouth 1,5kg per week, but I was trainig every day, running 4km and the i hit the weight, I have caliper, so my meserments are accurate. Before I started working out on Jan 9 my BF fas 25%-28% (117kg) then I started my diet and workout I was 19% (98kg) the I stardet Meltdown. And now I am 86kg (73-75kg lean muscle mass) and BF is 14-17% so It made the fat loss faster. I didn't feel any side effects. I took 2 pills in the morning 30 min before brekfast and second 2 pilss 30 min before supper or 2h before gym. I stacked it whit USP Jack3d because as stumulat or energy booster meltdown has nothing, but its a great fat burner! Recomen it! Now waiting for my USP OxyElite! Hope I hellped someone!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Jul 04, 2012

I am taking Meltdown for three weeks and looks like it work fine for me. It is not a magic pill, but in combination with physical activity and right eating habits it will help to burn fat faster. I do not see any side effects so far except slight problems with sleeping (difficult to fall asleep), no jittering, no heartbeat or something like that. I feel more energy that helps me to work out. I am taking two capsules daily (one first thing in the morning and another one at lunch time) and within hour I feel its thermogenic effect. Be ready to buy good antiperspirant and drink a lot of water as you will be sweating like hell even if you just sit still in the office

Omg! Best best best !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5025096284946661376 on Dec 20, 2013

Really works!!!! I try i thin over 50-60 difference companies( products) some work ok some not, but this really BEST!!!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1225195 on Nov 01, 2011

it 's like a bomb in your body. (IN A GOOD WAY).Energy which lasts more than 3 hours in running sessions.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1502702 on Nov 03, 2011

I am testing now and if I until this moment can say something about this thermogenic, it's simply WONDERFUL!!! THANKS IHERB! MY FAVOURITE WEB SITE EVER!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer3075574 on Jun 28, 2012

Excellent! I recommend.

HELLO

Posted by Reviewer2416931 on Apr 05, 2011

GOOD DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS SITE BECAUSE I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT Tranquility. GOOD SELLER

This one is a must have

Posted by Reviewer1583131 on Jun 20, 2011

Already knew the product, not much more to talk about it, just read the reviews all around.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »