Varisi, Healthy Nails, 1/2 oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

healthy nails

Posted by Reviewer2742970 From Florida on Dec 19, 2007

this is a great product o someone who doesn't want any chemicals to fix nail damage and doesn't want to remove polish or acrylics, and it works!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2203138 From Washington on Mar 20, 2008

I have been using this for my toe nail fungus and it works! I will keep using it just to keep my nails healthy

Varisi for nails

Posted by Reviewer2838517 From Nevada on Dec 10, 2008

Varisi is the ONLY product I have ever found that cures fungus and untold other mold under fingernails and toes...it is truly a miracle....and I have spent a fortune on every product out there over the years. I ordered three bottles ....one for my Moms horrible nails...she was even embarrassed about them and now after only four weeks twice a day they look like fingernails again...that she can even apply polish too.

fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1902367 From Arizona on Mar 10, 2009

I can count on iherb for the honesty they always have. Glad this product was available through them.

Healthy nails

Posted by Reviewer1259134 From Australia on Aug 06, 2009

This is a great product has helped my nails improve and was also recommended by my nail technician to rid my nails of a fungal growth.