10% Off Orders Over $40!

Vaxa International, Attend, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Vaxa International Attend

Posted by Reviewer1120541 on Dec 23, 2008

This is the greatest stuff ever invented! My 16-year old daughter was diagnosed with ADD in 2003, and the third med. we tried at that time was Adderall XR. It worked wonders for her focus and concentration with school for five years, but she had side effects that I decided were not worth the straight A's. She couldn't sleep at night, she had very little appetite, and her heart was racing out of her chest. I finally said enough was enough, and between my mother and myself doing research over this past summer, we found Attend. I figured it was worth a try, and since school started this fall, she's had nothing but A's (She has a 3.84 weighted GPA.), she's calmer, she has a healthy appetite, and she sleeps like a baby. I tell everyone I can about this product. If more people knew about it, psychiatrists would have a lot less prescriptions to write, besides losing a lot of patients! I'm extremely happy with Attend, and my daughter is too!

Attend for ADD/ADHD

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jul 22, 2008

In our case the usual ADD/ADHD prescriptions (which are nothing but LEGAL metamphetamines) caused serious and terrible side effects in my child. As a mother, I grew increasingly concerned as the loss of appetite due to nausea took place and he developed a "metalic" aftertaste to anything he ate. Later came another switch to another prescription and with it the loss of sleep replaced by periods of anxiety and a gradual decrease in growth. The non-amphetamine route did not work at all for us. As I saw my child losing more and more weight, I grew seriously concerned so I decided to take him off those prescriptions when his personality started changing towards a somber outlook in life. -- By the grace of God I was directed to a nutriologist who recommended Vaxa's Attend along with a DHA supplement (for Omega supplementation). I have to say that I wish I would have known about this earlier so I could have avoided all of the above. ---That was three years ago and my son (age 13 today) could not be better. Vaxa's Attend is not a miracle pill and usually takes about 2 weeks before you notice the improvement, however, it does make the condition manageable and the side effects are....gone! My son has his appetite back, his goofy nature back to normal and he is growing like a weed! We divide his dosage in 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon (to help focus with piano lessons). It works wonderfully for us, I hope it works for you too. -- True story from a loving mother of two. Frisco, Texas.

Actual letter from teacher

Posted by maureenmhill on Mar 11, 2009

My son Brice had been taking Attend for about three weeks when I received this email from his science teacher...... Good Morning, I just wanted to let you know that for the first time all year Brice had his Science work completed before class, he participated when questions were posed, (and he got the answers correct!), and he even raised his hand to read aloud to the rest of his classmates. He had an excellent day in Science, and I didn't want you to wait till Friday to see this comment. I hope he continues to take an active role in his education. What a nice change I saw in Brice! Sincerely, Christine Johnson

C.

Posted by Reviewer1748661 on Oct 27, 2008

The only problems I have with the product is my child can't swallow the pills and if I open them up they do not taste good. I tried taking the supplements and found however that with just 2 pills a day I am able to concentrate so much better than before. They have a little side effect however they do bloat your stomach.

Works for my son.

Posted by Reviewer2882318 on Oct 10, 2009

My 14 year old son has taken two capsules a day of Vaxa ATTEND and can focus on and complete his school work as well as other activities. As a homeschooler it is very obvious when he's delayed in taking them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »