Vaxa International, Deprex, 60 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Deprex Capsules Review

Posted by Reviewer2468919 on Dec 10, 2008

Haven't really noticed anything after taking the capsules. Maybe they work with some people but they've been ineffective on me.

really helped

Posted by Reviewer2090792 on Mar 15, 2010

Depression runs in my family. Not wanting to go the "pharama" route, my health care pratitioner suggested I try Deprex. I feel I am in control of when and how I take this supplement and best of all IT WORKS FOR ME!!!

Works for Soft bipolar Type II

Posted by Reviewer2902041 on Sep 01, 2010

Did miracles for my condition, taking 2 capsules a day to keep my mood in balance and the dominant depression state stays away as well. I am sold with VAXA products!!!

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1176917 on Dec 13, 2011

MY PSYCHIATRIST RECOMMENDED DEPREX FOR ME AS I HAVE BI-POLAR AND SUFFER ANXIETY ATTACKS. SINCE USING THIS MY ATTACKS ARE MINIMAL AND OVERALL MOOD BALANCE HAS IMPROVED.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT AND I INTEND TO KEEP TAKING IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.