Will buy again

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Good!

Posted by Johanne on Apr 30, 2013

Okay I only give it 4 stars because the french vanilla is so much better after my taste. I use some vanilla stevia in it to make it less sour. But still a very good product, with lots of nutriens!

better than choc

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Nov 24, 2012

I find this one better to drink than the chocolate version. I wonder what the vanilla one tastes like. but as for protein powder id; but the vega sequel protein powder again its not hard to mix and drink. I always just mixed it with water, have yet to try it in a smoothie or something,

Gluten free protein

Posted by 4936298305541512945 on Nov 13, 2012

The Vega gluten free protein has been a God seend for me.When I combine all the things that my daughter,granddaughter and I are sensitive to no other protein power come close.I am able to combine it with my cleanse from isagenix product This product is by far the best that I have used in the time that I have found for someone with multi sensactive to foods.

If you like berry flavors, you'll like this.

Posted by Reviewer1980793 on Oct 30, 2012

I really love this. I don't eat very well most days, and I wanted something that would give me a lot more than a multivitamin would. This is it. It's my morning coffee-- it wakes me up and gives me energy, and I feel good starting the day with a shake that's so packed full of nutrition. I just blend one scoop of this (I also sometimes add some of Macrolife's Super Reds, but not often) with water in my blender bottle and drink it. It's better to chug, but sometimes I do nurse it for a while, depending on how busy I am. The flavor is okay. I've never been a fan of anything berry-flavored, so take my opinion as you will. If you normally like berry flavored supplements, this may be for you. If you otherwise prefer to eat rather than drink berries, try another flavor. I personally liked the Natural flavor, especially with a quarter cup of almond milk mixed in. Delish! The price here can't be beat either! Grab some before they're sold out. :)

Tasty alone

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Oct 19, 2012

Tasty berry flavor alone but amazing when combined with fresh or frozen berries and blended into a smoothie.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Oct 10, 2012

taste is OK

Hmmm protein

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 17, 2012

I must confess it tastes really horrible but then I suppose these protein supplements tend to anyway. It does do the trick if you've been exercising and need a healthy meal- but have no time

Tasty, but grainy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2012

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about a berry flavored protein product. Not overly sweet. I was pleasantly surprised. Instead of fighting the berry, I chose to encourage it by using strawberries in my smoothie. Very good taste. I may not have used enough water, so the powder texture still remained.

Excellent between meals

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Aug 27, 2012

This is a good meal replacement - in addition to a good nutritional profile, it fills you up in a light way. I use more water than recommended as the taste is so-so - the vanilla flavour is my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »