Berry Flavor - VEGA

Posted by Reviewer2918815 on Mar 26, 2009

I like this flavor a lot I've tried the Natural flavor - stay away from that but the BERRRY IS AWESOME!!!!! I like it watered down it's just easier to drink it down, otherwise it is too thick for me. Great product

Love the product, but don't love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2493190 on Jan 11, 2012

Vega makes amazing products. I absolutely love this company, but I haven't found the right combination of ingredients to make it taste good yet.

Tasty alone

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Oct 19, 2012

Tasty berry flavor alone but amazing when combined with fresh or frozen berries and blended into a smoothie.

Hmmm protein

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 17, 2012

I must confess it tastes really horrible but then I suppose these protein supplements tend to anyway. It does do the trick if you've been exercising and need a healthy meal- but have no time

Good protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Jun 25, 2010

I like the taste of the Berry flavour, I havent used it on its own, but mix it with oat milk, yogurt, strawberries and a little juice, and sometimes add chia seeds. I use it in the morning as my protein shake & so far I am happy with it.

Vega Berry Flavor

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 21, 2012

Impressive array of ingredients and a 2 scoop drink does seem to satisfy my appetite for a few hours. I mix it with a bit of plain yogurt, some nut butter and coconut oil, etc. to tone down the sweetness. The flavour is OK, but can become rather cloying. The sweetness caused by the Stevia is a bit excessive. It would be nice to see this cut in half. You can always add more sweetener, but you can't take it out. I had tried the Vega out when it was on sale and haven't decided whether I will repurchase at the regular price.

Great start for busy mornings

Posted by djsoma on Aug 26, 2012

Thanks to special pricing I've ordered this a few packages and have been enjoying it in the mornings. Energy and fullness stays long time and I only feel eating fresh fruit and green powders at the same time. Possibly not versatile enough for me for the full price, but now I'll keep ordering since the taste is also ok if not delicious for this kind of product.

Excellent between meals

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Aug 27, 2012

This is a good meal replacement - in addition to a good nutritional profile, it fills you up in a light way. I use more water than recommended as the taste is so-so - the vanilla flavour is my favorite.

Tasty, but grainy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2012

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about a berry flavored protein product. Not overly sweet. I was pleasantly surprised. Instead of fighting the berry, I chose to encourage it by using strawberries in my smoothie. Very good taste. I may not have used enough water, so the powder texture still remained.

Will buy again