Best Vegan Supplement EVER, but great for meat-eaters too!

Posted by 5616697432580064897 on Oct 10, 2012

have used VEGA for months now. My energy levels have increased, I sleep better at night, and I have a much better overall sense of wellness. As an added bonus my skin, hair and nails all look much better. It is filling, tasty and nutritious.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3258788 on Aug 26, 2009

I have not tried any other flavors but I did like the Berry Flavor - I thought that I was ordering the larger size not the 7 serving size. The stuff is expensive but worth it. I feel amazing after drinking this after a long hard ride and those days or nights where I dont have time to cook this is a great meal and wow you feel amazing after drinking it. I did find it tastes better if you really shake it up and continue to shake it as you drink it but it was tasty.

Great product!

Posted by 4638346684076175020 on Oct 10, 2012

This is one of three different flavors for Vega. I like the berry flavor the most, but all four are great alkaline, whole-foods, plant-based mixes. They mix well with a banana and water, or into a smoothie, but I guess you can just drink them with water or nondairy milk.

Healthy!

Posted by 5244182540839016312 on Oct 10, 2012

I can't find any other product like Vega on the market; something that's vegan, raw, and balanced for an athletic lifestyle. Plus they taste great, and you don't feel weighted down after drinking the stuff. I think their website has a link for a free sample too.

Better than advertised

Posted by Reviewer2129784 on Oct 19, 2009

This is one great product. Great taste, blends well. I use it in my green smoothies. To make it go farther I use only one scoop. May be my imagination but it sure increase my energy when I bike. Will continue to order. Berry and Chocolate are my favorite flavors. This stuff is expensive but my body is worth it :-)

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3273707 on Dec 06, 2009

I had my doubts about a non-whey powder but this is amazing!! Great taste too!

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2701110 on Feb 03, 2011

I am very happy with this product. One can feel its power in few weeks. If you look at the composition you will see one of most powerful combination of nutrients. Dispite of all that, I believe that the producers are ones that you can really rely on.

vega don't change!

Posted by 5644291287564519038 on Jul 27, 2012

really like this product but is being replaced

great product

Posted by Reviewer3185773 on Sep 13, 2012

I love the taste and feel really full whith it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2311504 on Sep 19, 2012

Love it! So many nutrients..high fiber!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »