Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3273707 on Dec 06, 2009

I had my doubts about a non-whey powder but this is amazing!! Great taste too!

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2701110 on Feb 03, 2011

I am very happy with this product. One can feel its power in few weeks. If you look at the composition you will see one of most powerful combination of nutrients. Dispite of all that, I believe that the producers are ones that you can really rely on.

vega don't change!

Posted by 5644291287564519038 on Jul 27, 2012

really like this product but is being replaced

Vega Berry Flavor

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 21, 2012

Impressive array of ingredients and a 2 scoop drink does seem to satisfy my appetite for a few hours. I mix it with a bit of plain yogurt, some nut butter and coconut oil, etc. to tone down the sweetness. The flavour is OK, but can become rather cloying. The sweetness caused by the Stevia is a bit excessive. It would be nice to see this cut in half. You can always add more sweetener, but you can't take it out. I had tried the Vega out when it was on sale and haven't decided whether I will repurchase at the regular price.

Great start for busy mornings

Posted by djsoma on Aug 26, 2012

Thanks to special pricing I've ordered this a few packages and have been enjoying it in the mornings. Energy and fullness stays long time and I only feel eating fresh fruit and green powders at the same time. Possibly not versatile enough for me for the full price, but now I'll keep ordering since the taste is also ok if not delicious for this kind of product.

Good protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Jun 25, 2010

I like the taste of the Berry flavour, I havent used it on its own, but mix it with oat milk, yogurt, strawberries and a little juice, and sometimes add chia seeds. I use it in the morning as my protein shake & so far I am happy with it.

Hmmm protein

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 17, 2012

I must confess it tastes really horrible but then I suppose these protein supplements tend to anyway. It does do the trick if you've been exercising and need a healthy meal- but have no time

disappointing form of vit B12

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2012

Disappointing that it contains the inferior cyanocobalamin (not the methyl form).

Excellent between meals

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Aug 27, 2012

This is a good meal replacement - in addition to a good nutritional profile, it fills you up in a light way. I use more water than recommended as the taste is so-so - the vanilla flavour is my favorite.

Tasty, but grainy

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2012

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about a berry flavored protein product. Not overly sweet. I was pleasantly surprised. Instead of fighting the berry, I chose to encourage it by using strawberries in my smoothie. Very good taste. I may not have used enough water, so the powder texture still remained.