Okay.

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

Didn't really like the flavour on it's own. Had to put other studd in there to make it bearable.

If you like berry flavors, you'll like this.

Posted by Reviewer1980793 on Oct 30, 2012

I really love this. I don't eat very well most days, and I wanted something that would give me a lot more than a multivitamin would. This is it. It's my morning coffee-- it wakes me up and gives me energy, and I feel good starting the day with a shake that's so packed full of nutrition. I just blend one scoop of this (I also sometimes add some of Macrolife's Super Reds, but not often) with water in my blender bottle and drink it. It's better to chug, but sometimes I do nurse it for a while, depending on how busy I am. The flavor is okay. I've never been a fan of anything berry-flavored, so take my opinion as you will. If you normally like berry flavored supplements, this may be for you. If you otherwise prefer to eat rather than drink berries, try another flavor. I personally liked the Natural flavor, especially with a quarter cup of almond milk mixed in. Delish! The price here can't be beat either! Grab some before they're sold out. :)

Don't like the flavour

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

Good formula - high in fibre but far too sweet for me.

good

Posted by randianderson on Oct 23, 2012

good product but give me a lot of gas

Tasty alone

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Oct 19, 2012

Tasty berry flavor alone but amazing when combined with fresh or frozen berries and blended into a smoothie.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Oct 10, 2012

taste is OK

Best Vegan Supplement EVER, but great for meat-eaters too!

Posted by 5616697432580064897 on Oct 10, 2012

have used VEGA for months now. My energy levels have increased, I sleep better at night, and I have a much better overall sense of wellness. As an added bonus my skin, hair and nails all look much better. It is filling, tasty and nutritious.

Healthy!

Posted by 5244182540839016312 on Oct 10, 2012

I can't find any other product like Vega on the market; something that's vegan, raw, and balanced for an athletic lifestyle. Plus they taste great, and you don't feel weighted down after drinking the stuff. I think their website has a link for a free sample too.

Great product!

Posted by 4638346684076175020 on Oct 10, 2012

This is one of three different flavors for Vega. I like the berry flavor the most, but all four are great alkaline, whole-foods, plant-based mixes. They mix well with a banana and water, or into a smoothie, but I guess you can just drink them with water or nondairy milk.

From Russia

Posted by 5601702292108898525 on Oct 10, 2012

Tastes Great and Healthy!