Good!

Posted by Johanne on Apr 30, 2013

Okay I only give it 4 stars because the french vanilla is so much better after my taste. I use some vanilla stevia in it to make it less sour. But still a very good product, with lots of nutriens!

If you like berry flavors, you'll like this.

Posted by Reviewer1980793 on Oct 30, 2012

I really love this. I don't eat very well most days, and I wanted something that would give me a lot more than a multivitamin would. This is it. It's my morning coffee-- it wakes me up and gives me energy, and I feel good starting the day with a shake that's so packed full of nutrition. I just blend one scoop of this (I also sometimes add some of Macrolife's Super Reds, but not often) with water in my blender bottle and drink it. It's better to chug, but sometimes I do nurse it for a while, depending on how busy I am. The flavor is okay. I've never been a fan of anything berry-flavored, so take my opinion as you will. If you normally like berry flavored supplements, this may be for you. If you otherwise prefer to eat rather than drink berries, try another flavor. I personally liked the Natural flavor, especially with a quarter cup of almond milk mixed in. Delish! The price here can't be beat either! Grab some before they're sold out. :)

Gluten free protein

Posted by 4936298305541512945 on Nov 13, 2012

The Vega gluten free protein has been a God seend for me.When I combine all the things that my daughter,granddaughter and I are sensitive to no other protein power come close.I am able to combine it with my cleanse from isagenix product This product is by far the best that I have used in the time that I have found for someone with multi sensactive to foods.

better than choc

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Nov 24, 2012

I find this one better to drink than the chocolate version. I wonder what the vanilla one tastes like. but as for protein powder id; but the vega sequel protein powder again its not hard to mix and drink. I always just mixed it with water, have yet to try it in a smoothie or something,

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Oct 10, 2012

taste is OK

Will buy again

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

good

Posted by randianderson on Oct 23, 2012

good product but give me a lot of gas

Don't like the flavour

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

Good formula - high in fibre but far too sweet for me.

Okay.

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

Didn't really like the flavour on it's own. Had to put other studd in there to make it bearable.

expensive

Posted by Reviewer2600089 on Nov 06, 2012

bit much for the number of servings.