Good protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Jun 25, 2010

I like the taste of the Berry flavour, I havent used it on its own, but mix it with oat milk, yogurt, strawberries and a little juice, and sometimes add chia seeds. I use it in the morning as my protein shake & so far I am happy with it.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Apr 28, 2010

Out of Vanilla Chai, Chocolate and Berry, Vanilla Chai is by far the best. Chocolate isn't bad but I wouldn't get Berry again.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3273707 on Dec 06, 2009

I had my doubts about a non-whey powder but this is amazing!! Great taste too!

Better than advertised

Posted by Reviewer2129784 on Oct 19, 2009

This is one great product. Great taste, blends well. I use it in my green smoothies. To make it go farther I use only one scoop. May be my imagination but it sure increase my energy when I bike. Will continue to order. Berry and Chocolate are my favorite flavors. This stuff is expensive but my body is worth it :-)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3258788 on Aug 26, 2009

I have not tried any other flavors but I did like the Berry Flavor - I thought that I was ordering the larger size not the 7 serving size. The stuff is expensive but worth it. I feel amazing after drinking this after a long hard ride and those days or nights where I dont have time to cook this is a great meal and wow you feel amazing after drinking it. I did find it tastes better if you really shake it up and continue to shake it as you drink it but it was tasty.

Berry Flavor - VEGA

Posted by Reviewer2918815 on Mar 26, 2009

I like this flavor a lot I've tried the Natural flavor - stay away from that but the BERRRY IS AWESOME!!!!! I like it watered down it's just easier to drink it down, otherwise it is too thick for me. Great product

good for nutrition, awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3084106 on Feb 10, 2009

I think this does round out my diet -- to make sure I get enough of what I need. But the "berry" flavor is terrible. I have to hold my nose and gulp it and have something else nearby to get the taste out of my mouth. It smells like rotten or fermented breakfast cereal. Perhaps the other flavor(s) taste better.