10% Off Orders Over $40!

Vega, Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, Natural Flavor, 17.2 oz (489 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

mixed emotions

Posted by Reviewer1149642 on Mar 25, 2009

If you are looking for a meal replacement, I think this is a great product. excellent protein source and a good dose of other nutrients. I was really looking for a protein shake to use in conjunction with a new workout routine, thinking the other nutrients would be a bonus. But I find it really filling and worry that I will over do it on some vitamins...so I am switched to a straight protein powder.

Stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Sep 28, 2012

I get these terrible stomach aches after consuming this product. Just bought it.. so dont know if its just that my stomach has to settle with it or if I am having any kind of allergic reaction. Kin find any complete list of ingredients. It just tells what its not containing...

ok flavor

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Oct 19, 2012

great ingredients and keeps me full and energized; the flavor is slightly green, hard to describe. Not bad, just not my favorite from this brand