New To iHerb?

Vega, Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, Natural Flavor, 17.2 oz (489 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good for Workouts

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Feb 02, 2009

I've tried both this product and the smoothie infusion from Vega and this is the top of the line in terms of getting optimal nutrition for your exercise program. Brendan has created a real substitute meal that is Vegan and tastes pretty good also. I buy this one (natural flavor) because you get more servings than the other flavors and it's a pretty neutral taste. The Chocolate flavor I will say rocks if you don't care about having the extra servings. The product doesn't come cheap but I will say the company's products are very high quality. I'd recommend getting the bigger size for cost savings and only use 1/2 the dose suggested for optimal cost savings. It's a winner!!

An absolute must in my daily smoothie!

Posted by Reviewer1021259 on Aug 23, 2010

Nutritionally speaking, Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, is one of the best vegan nutritional powders out there, at least in my opinion. I add a scoop to my green smoothie everyday. The Natural flavor is definitely a neutral taste which is perfect for whatever fruits and veggies I want to add to my smoothie for the day. The Natural and Vanilla Chai are the best tasting flavors.

Great for energy and work outs!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

It's unquestionably a good product from Vega but I have a real issue generally with 'natural' vanilla flavoring. Of course no flavorings are natural and I do wish they would use actual vanilla in these pricey products, just because they've gone to such efforts to make it otherwise very natural.

mixed emotions

Posted by Reviewer1149642 on Mar 25, 2009

If you are looking for a meal replacement, I think this is a great product. excellent protein source and a good dose of other nutrients. I was really looking for a protein shake to use in conjunction with a new workout routine, thinking the other nutrients would be a bonus. But I find it really filling and worry that I will over do it on some vitamins...so I am switched to a straight protein powder.

Delicious and filling

Posted by Reviewer2105976 on Aug 02, 2012

I enjoy the natural flavor. I make green smoothies with this powder. I use coconut water in lieu of dairy replacements. It is delicious and filling, and the fiber is not to harsh on my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »