お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Vega, Protein Smoothie, Choc-A-Lot Flavor, 9.2 oz (260 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Sjokoladeshake

Posted by holahola on Nov 12, 2013

Denne er innmari søt og smaker heftig av stevia. Den er helt grei og jeg skal nok greie å bruke opp posen, men kjøper den nok ikke igjen.

Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer2369988 on Nov 15, 2012

I love this product! I mix it with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and 1/2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter and drink after my strength training workout mid-morning. I do mix it up and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to thicken up and so that it is ready whenever I finish my workout. I use a bella blender to blend it up instead of just shaking to get it mixed up completely. I totally recommend this!!

Best I've tried - particularly if you're gluten &/or lactose free!

Posted by melbsgal on Jul 11, 2013

Having purchased a few different gluten & dairy free protein powders - which were expensive mistakes & tasted vile! - I ordered the vega brand to give it a try as the price seemed reasonable. So glad I did. The chocolate powder blends very well in smoothies, it tastes delicious & there's NO chalkiness, which has been a problem I've found with so many other brands. I've been having it daily for the last 2 weeks, and so far - no bloating - which is always the first sign with any new product I try, that my body isn't getting along with it. Hopefully it stays that way, as I'll be reordering when the pack is almost finished! So far I've only tried in blended smoothies (banana, spinach, berries & rice/almond/soy milk), but that's because I prefer a thicker 'green' smoothie for breakfasts. Yet to try the other flavours, but happy to stick with chocolate for now.

Nice taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Sep 19, 2014

I prefer this flavour to any of the others in the Vega range. It's quite expensive for the amount you get in the bag but I mix about half a scoop into my smoothie with other protein powders and it gives it a natural sweetness (from stevia) and a little cocoa flavour.

A solid product, with a few caveats.

Posted by 5306409612421453879 on Sep 08, 2014

The best flavour of Vega's misleadingly named "protein smoothie" powders, Choc-a-lot is actually almost delicious. If made with milk of some kind it becomes very nice indeed. For a vegan protein powder, this is a good one. Consistency-wise, this is not a smoothie. It's a shake, and a gritty one at that. It's not as bad an offender as the other flavours of the "protein smoothie" range, but suffice to say there's nothing smooth or thick about this stuff. It also has a distressing tendency to settle, so if you do not guzzle your drink down at once, be prepared to keep shaking between sips. Having emptied my bag, I have to say that I consider this product overpriced. It did not last me very long at all, and whether you'd like to call this a "premium item" or not, I won't be reordering it. Considering the quality of the product and how much there actually is in a bag, I'd knock a fiver off the price. Additional note: Every bag contains a plastic scoop, and every flavour of Vega's "protein smoothie" has a different size one. This is a ridiculous waste of natural resources.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »