Great stuff!

Posted by 4970892624440924614 on Apr 03, 2016

Very tasty and nutritious.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2982128 on Sep 30, 2015

Tastes like chocolate. Even the kids love it in smoothies.

Nice taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Sep 19, 2014

I prefer this flavour to any of the others in the Vega range. It's quite expensive for the amount you get in the bag but I mix about half a scoop into my smoothie with other protein powders and it gives it a natural sweetness (from stevia) and a little cocoa flavour.

Good taste + great ingredients

Posted by 4888753618378374734 on Sep 14, 2014

It could be a bit more chocolaty and sweet, but given that it is vegan and sugar free that's ok.

A solid product, with a few caveats.

Posted by 5306409612421453879 on Sep 08, 2014

The best flavour of Vega's misleadingly named "protein smoothie" powders, Choc-a-lot is actually almost delicious. If made with milk of some kind it becomes very nice indeed. For a vegan protein powder, this is a good one. Consistency-wise, this is not a smoothie. It's a shake, and a gritty one at that. It's not as bad an offender as the other flavours of the "protein smoothie" range, but suffice to say there's nothing smooth or thick about this stuff. It also has a distressing tendency to settle, so if you do not guzzle your drink down at once, be prepared to keep shaking between sips. Having emptied my bag, I have to say that I consider this product overpriced. It did not last me very long at all, and whether you'd like to call this a "premium item" or not, I won't be reordering it. Considering the quality of the product and how much there actually is in a bag, I'd knock a fiver off the price. Additional note: Every bag contains a plastic scoop, and every flavour of Vega's "protein smoothie" has a different size one. This is a ridiculous waste of natural resources.

I didn't like the taste

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on May 06, 2014

Unfortunately, I reall disliked the taste.

양은 적지만 정말 굿굿

Posted by 4891731969915559126 on Mar 30, 2014

찐한 초콜릿 먹고 싶을 때마다 이거 타 마시는데 ㅋㅋㅋ진짜 맛있는것 같아요 먹을 수록 생각나는 맛... 단백질 뿐만 아니라 다른 성분도 여럿 들어있는데 몸에도 괜찮은 것같아요

Sjokoladeshake

Posted by holahola on Nov 12, 2013

Denne er innmari søt og smaker heftig av stevia. Den er helt grei og jeg skal nok greie å bruke opp posen, men kjøper den nok ikke igjen.

Best I've tried - particularly if you're gluten &/or lactose free!

Posted by melbsgal on Jul 11, 2013

Having purchased a few different gluten & dairy free protein powders - which were expensive mistakes & tasted vile! - I ordered the vega brand to give it a try as the price seemed reasonable. So glad I did. The chocolate powder blends very well in smoothies, it tastes delicious & there's NO chalkiness, which has been a problem I've found with so many other brands. I've been having it daily for the last 2 weeks, and so far - no bloating - which is always the first sign with any new product I try, that my body isn't getting along with it. Hopefully it stays that way, as I'll be reordering when the pack is almost finished! So far I've only tried in blended smoothies (banana, spinach, berries & rice/almond/soy milk), but that's because I prefer a thicker 'green' smoothie for breakfasts. Yet to try the other flavours, but happy to stick with chocolate for now.

Love Vega products

Posted by eatsleepswim on Jun 28, 2013

Clean taste and no sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »