Good value

Posted by 5244810132838759467 on Feb 20, 2016

These are quite addictive. They taste great and give you an energy boost. A good price for the packaging size compared to others I have seen. These are really a nice crunchy texture and great flavour.

Great healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer1810059 on Nov 06, 2015

The smell when you open the bag is not too good. But they taste like a very toasty peanut and they have the crunch of a chip. I wasnt sure if I would make it through the whole bag when I first tried it but I grew to like them quickly and now I am ordereing more. Very healthy snack with a a nice crunch!

unquie

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Jul 21, 2014

interesting taste good snack. would recommend.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3189738 on May 15, 2014

I love these little seeds. I had already tried inchi (savi) oil made by a different company, so I knew what taste to expect. They leave me so satisfied. When I have a small handful in the morning, I feel less hungry during the day! These little things pack a powerful nutritional punch.

Strange fishy flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 16, 2013

These are an odd cross between a peanut and a dried chickpea, with a slight "fishy" flavour. I didn't abhor them, but I won't be buying again. Healthy things don't have to taste bad!

Different taste

Posted by 4729896790310923862 on Feb 14, 2013

These seeds certainly have a different taste to them, but it grows on you. I don't recommend that are coated with different flavours, but these are great and an amazing source of protein.

Great snacks

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Aug 01, 2012

These pack a lot of EFAs and protein, which makes them very nutritious snacks. I bought them primarily for when I'm traveling. Bag is resealable so it's perfect. They taste interesting and may take a little getting used to.